[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how will you remember the wii u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 5453434534.png (141KB, 322x375px) Image search: [Google]
5453434534.png
141KB, 322x375px
i cant help but feel as if i missed out on the Wii u i only played hyrule warriors, smash,3d world, and Nintendo land and the switch is already out
>>
>>387565219
It's essentially Nintendo's Dreamcast. It definitely had a lot of neat stuff on it.
>>
>>387565219
as a condole i own and use from time to time, if im not playing a game on my 3ds or ps4
>>
>>387565219
You missed out on Monster Hunter 3 but it isn't too late to enjoy it now. It still has a large player base to do co op with.
>>
There's some good games on it, but its not a console I'll ever use much.
>>
>>387565219
>has a Wii U
>not playing XCX, W101, Bayonetta 2, or Yoshi's Wooly World
>>
>>387565219
>New Super Mario Bros U
>New Super Luigi U
>Rayman Legends
>Shovel Knight
>Mario Kart 8
>Zelda BotW
>DKCTF
>Pikmin 3
>Mario Maker
>Scriblenaits Unlitmited
>Smash 4
>Mario party 10
>Kirby Rainbow Curse
>Splatoon

Those all are of the games I have for Wii U besides 3rd party shit. I missed a ton of games but I'm happy with the ones I have. The Wii U was a decent console but the marketing and power of the console drew people away from it and I don't blame them.
>>
it was just what i needed in my life after starting over with how fucked things for me had became. underrated, and i like to image how things would have turned out if things happened differently.
>>
Wonderful 101 is probably one of the highlight exclusives
shame it sold poorly
>>
>>387565301
This. I've had a Switch since April and I've already forgotten about the WiiU completely.
>>
>>387565219
I'll remember it as the console that made me lose faith in nintendo, who basically gave up on the console and refused to support many of its best games. Lots of hidden gems on it, though.
>>
>>387565219
As a game that had a couple of the best games I ever played
and as my movie watcher/TV browser
>>
File: 1500568353166s.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1500568353166s.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
how long will it be until the online is cancelled because im about to buy one
>>
>>387565219
Bought it for Hyrule Warriors / 10
>>
>>387566506
Smash 4 is still on Wii U so it'll be another four years or so. Also don't buy a Wii U just use CEMU.
>>
File: 1497474335947.jpg (98KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497474335947.jpg
98KB, 808x805px
>Still havent started the dlc on HWs
WHY IS THE GAME SO FUCKING GRINDY I LITERALLY HAVE OVER 300+HOURS ON THIS FUCKING GAME

AAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
File: hyrule warriors.jpg (607KB, 1007x1262px) Image search: [Google]
hyrule warriors.jpg
607KB, 1007x1262px
>>387566660
Anon you bojo, the Master Quest map is on par for difficulty as standard map, and has better grinding spots than the base map. You've been denying yourself the better exp options.
>>
A system with a ton of actually good games that just got absolutely shit on and BURIED by Nintendo

The gamecube did poorly in sales but at least Nintendo acknowledges it existed at some point. They are behaving like they want to wish it out of existence instead of it being another console in their line.

I love my WiiU, I went balls deep on this motherfucker... but damn it is weird watching Nintendo go from "We want to support those 13 million people who purchased one" to "After the Wii was the Switch, what are you talking about?"
>>
>>387566660

No no no... you do as much as the main map as you can reasonably, then go start the next map. After you are like halfway through that map, you go back to the previous map and finish it off.

And then you are on Terminus you spend one billion rupies to max out Agitha and go back ad do her challenges because jesus. fucking. christ.
>>
My Splatoon machine that I bought for Bayonetta 2 and got W101 for free.
It was good to me.
>>
File: 1502659081895.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502659081895.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>387565301
You do realize the Dreamcast was ahead of it's time while the Wii U was behind it's time, right?
>>
>>387566783
I am LITERALLY level 200 on link and only 60% done with the master quest map (all gold) already gold on the original map

But this game pisses me off when your forced to use shit characters like agitha and Midna
>>
It will remind me of the multiple times Nintendo fucked me over
>>
>>387566589
i have a shitty pc and most of the games cant run above 10 fps
>>
I'll remember it as a waste of my money.
>>
>>387568028

I just wish they had spread Links weapons around a bit. Give the Gauntlets to Darunia. Spinner to Shiek. Rework Epona's moveset into Ruto. Something. Too many one weapon characters opposite Link with just too damn many.
>>
It'd be seen as Nintendo's second Virtual Boy, though maybe not as big of a mess. An extremely experimental and low tech console that claimed to be ahead of its time when in reality it was farther back then it's own competitors and exists as a measly footnote that was only created to shut the fans up while they worked on he more powerful and hyped up console.

It had a couple of good games but the console itself was hot garbage and there was no argument that even when you were playing a good game, it always felt that the console itself was seemingly trying to ruin it and you'd have a better experience if could play it on something else.
>>
File: 1498701778805.png (298KB, 592x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498701778805.png
298KB, 592x290px
>>387565219
It'll be the Sm4shbox that I also occasionally played Tekken and some Ninty-exclusives on.
>>
bayo 2 machine
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.