[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sick of PC gaming in general after years of shit games >Dig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1`202437802174.png (368KB, 382x512px) Image search: [Google]
1`202437802174.png
368KB, 382x512px
>Sick of PC gaming in general after years of shit games
>Dig out of xbox360 and buy a month of live
>Boot up Halo Reach
>Having fun playing vidya again for first time in years

What happened to video games /v/
>>
>>387559704
Jews corrupting the media to suit their genocidal endeavors and the market being flooded by normie consumers who don't care about quality and just want to consume media to dull their already pathetically dimwitted minds.
>>
Funny because that was the generation when games started to suck
>>
>>387559704
Theres no denying games have become somewhat shittier in the last couple years, but there are still great ones coming out. Try out the Dark Souls series.
>>
>>387560664
>roll, roll, roll, light attack, roll, roll
Woah
>>
>>387561696
kek
>>
>>387561696
Sure showed me xD
>>
File: 1477502113303.jpg (331KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1477502113303.jpg
331KB, 1200x1800px
>>387559704
people who complain about vidya are usually PC players.
and PC games are mostly multiplayer games / indie trash
and those multiplayer games have very competetive communities that arent really fun to play with.

on a console, you get great exclusive singleplayer games, non toxic multiplayer games.
i'm telling you, being PC master race is the biggest mistake you can make.
its okay to have a PC capable of playing those trashy multiplayer games in case your PC friends want to play some flavor of the month shit or mobas or something.
>>
>>387559704
Games went into the mainstream.
>>
>>387560664
Dark souls is garbage, and that's from someone who like the series.

The majority of the difficulty in the first two games are just from bad controls, then in dark souls 2 and 3 they just intentionally made them unfair to live up to the meme. They are not at all great deep games or anything.
>>
>>387562064
>people who don't complain about modern games are braindead console players
makes sense, i guess you are the audience of the cancerous modern gaming industry
>>
>>387562171
>i like dark souls but its garbage

What the fuck happened to this board? Dark Souls 2 and 3 are not hard games.
>>
>>387559704
well because of the lowest common denominator nowadays you cant have
>challenging games
dont even say dark souls because im going to lose my shit and even dark souls had normalfags asking for an easy mode so fuck off
>above average writing
people are so stupid that half the words would go right by them
>well written and designed characters
you need to meet your token race quota, female quota and have to force the writing to compliment this instead of the story
>atmosphere
Level design, sound design and atmosphere in general have been thrown away in exchange for a fight every 15 seconds to keep these ADD retards interested.
>dlc
almost every game gets content chopped off and sold separately for maximum jewish tricks instead of a well planned expansion
>almost no genres left
its all fps, """rpgs"""' , fighting games or sports games. every now and then we get a strategy game but its a bastardized version of what it should be ie dawn of war III

just off the top of my head
>>
>>387562629
dark souls is challenging
>>
>>387562629
Demon souls is challenging
>>
>>387562629
bloodborne is challenging
>>
>>387559704
They focus on multiplayer only to keep playerbase while also putting out cosmetics (which doesn't take much to create) to get micro-transaction moneys
That's why a lot of single player games are still not on the level that they used to be but still get good reception because they are the closest to being a product that the developers care for
>>
>>387562064
>single player games
>paid multiplayer with a controller
nah
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.