[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 65897536432.jpg (166KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
65897536432.jpg
166KB, 1280x1024px
What was the best game?
>>
>>387559417
I still say it's a tie between Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.
>>
Going Commando > Up Your Arsenal > Ratchet & Clank > Crack in Time > Into the Nexus

The rest aren't worth mentioning.
>>
>>387559573
>Deadlocked
>Not worth mentioning
I'm not saying it was the best but it was at least better than Nexus
>>
>>387560071

Deadlocked is easily the worst game in the series and one of the single worst games I have ever played.
>>
>>387559573
I find the other games fun, but this list is right.
>>
>>387560071
Deadlocked is dogshit
>"but its fun with friends!"
not an arguement
>>
Ape Escape
>>
>>387560548
T. Man with no friends
>>
>>387559417
>>
>>387560338
Name 50 flaws that aren't
>b-but it was grittier than the other ones!
>>
the first one > up your arsenal > going commando > pretty much everything else
>>
>>387559417
As a kid, I liked UYA. I replayed them again recently and desu R&C 1 is the best of the 3. Simple gameplay and guns, no weird upgrades, and not an arena simulator. UYA is definitely the weakest.
>>
Nexus is so underrated.
the graphics are phenomenal and the gravity gimmick is great once again.
also it has BY FAR the best selection of weapons.
>muh 30 fps
>muh short game
>>
>>387562824
Upgrades are one of the best part, and the fact that there's no strafe, ammo is a pain in the ass to even keep up with, and bolts are nonsensically difficult to obtain makes R1 the worst of the trilogy. If those problems were fixed it would be fine, but since they're not it's awful compared to the others. 1000 bolt Invisibombs? Are you shitting me?
>>
>>387562994
Upgrades made some of the initial weapons garbage late game. I liked that I could use the original weapons in 1 well into the late game. I liked the simply platforming better than strafing and strafe jumping back and forth. I liked GC, but 1 was a little better. I was really dissapointed by UYA based on my memories.
>>
>>387560338
Deadlocked was the only one I enjoyed and finished.
>>
>>387560338
Deadlocked is arguably the most fun one, assuming you have someone to co-op it with. It's so so otherwise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.