[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goty 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 376645-doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
376645-doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Did DOOM deserve game of the year? What would you have given it to? Overwatch sure as hell didnt deserve it. Post what you think should have won, and why.
>>
All I played in 2016 were games that were at least a year old, they only things I played were this and Overwatch. I had more fun with Overwatch at the beginning of its lifespan than I did with nu-DOOM, though of course it's cancer now
>>
File: 1502928076339.jpg (190KB, 2016x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1502928076339.jpg
190KB, 2016x1595px
I wonder if this wouldn't win, if Nintendo didn't get the fanmade Metroid and Pokemon stuff removed.
>>
>>387559145
Isn't OW's main appeal the characters?
Like, is there even a proper lore or is Blizzard just fucking with people's fanfictions and ships?
>>
>>387559596
I had fun with it because of the diversity of the character's moves and playstyles, it was a great shooter before the SJWs and too many normies got into it
>>
>>387560004
Is there like a character you like, character-wise?
>>
I'm tempted to replay NuDoom, since I felt the campaign was solid, but the multiplayer was weak.

Also Titanfall 2 was probably my GOTY.
>>
>>387560521
Have you tried the arcade mode?
>>
>>387560605
i have. it's just campaign without the story.
>>
>>387560806
Are you a fan of the older Doom's?
Do you also play wads and shit?
>>
>>387560004
>it was a great shooter before the SJWs and too many normies got into it
you're delusional if you think normalfags weren't the target audience from the get-go. this is actiblizz we're talking about.
>>
>>387559221
Is that what SgtMark actually looks like? Jesus Christ that Frankensteins monster looking ass nigga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.