[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with me, will it be shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
Be honest with me, will it be shit?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: wait for it'.gif (1MB, 332x173px) Image search: [Google]
wait for it'.gif
1MB, 332x173px
Probably

>bill it as a martial arts game
>add weapons
>>
>Floaty ass combat with m-muh pvp as a pls buy factor
>punches sound weak as fuck
>no hotline Miami tier brutal brawler
They had one fucking job
>>
>>387557318
Weapons were part of martial arts, anon.
>>
>>387557318
You understand martial arts involve weapons, yes?
>>
>>387557176
i hope not. this is the first game in a while i've actually been excited about. i've watched videos and stream gameplay, but not really possible to tell what the fighting feels like just from watching. i guess there was an NDA on the betas and there won't be any early reviews so i just have to wait until after release to see what people think. i've got steam money waiting to buy it, but am not falling for the preorder meme.
>>
>>387557372
Did you play the beta? Were you able to do anything besides fighting? From what I understand there's supposed to be an exploration aspect to the game.
>>
>>387557372
>if it was the game I like it would be good game but it is game I dont like
You are the pinnacle of opinions on /v/
>>
>>387557849
Do you do things that aren't killing shit in dark souls?
>>
>>387557876
That's the opinion of anyone, ever, genius. Read what you just wrote.
>>
It will probably be fun, but it will be dead in two months because indie games can't into multiplayer.
>>
>>387557849
It's a mild one. The entire purpose of the game appears to be wander around, grow strong, and become an Absolver. Then as an Absolver you basically beat up anyone coming after you to become an Absolver. It's combat focused, and the exploration is more just wandering around the forest / ruins setting to beat people up and find clothes to help you beat people up. I think it won't appeal to people for very long, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>387557176
it looks like the kind of game that is forever forgotten after a weak from release
>>
>>387557979
Let me rephrase then, was the beta just fighting in closed arenas?
>>
>>387557979
Yeah.
>>
The few videos I've seen looked pretty awful so I don't have many expectations.
>>
>>387557982
No you see, some non autistic people are capable of understanding that there a good games out there that are of a specific genre not everyone is suppose to like. It's almost like a super power, but if you try really hard you too might be able to harness it
>>
File: 1498589350720.jpg (22KB, 425x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498589350720.jpg
22KB, 425x604px
From the start it looked ok so It's going to be ok. Just Keep that mindset and don't over excite yourself. To me it is just something to play until the good September games like DOS2 comes out.
>>
>>387558134
Nah, it was fighting is slightly larger areas with items scattered about. The focus was definetely "punch shit to death and learn new stuff".

Combo crafting is definetely something you will spend a bunch of time alone though
>>
>>387558170
Once again you're full of shit. Your average person is not going to like a game that isn't the game they like.
>>
>>387558312
This

/v/ is filled with children who are incapable of dealing in non-extremes, everything is either a DOA BLUNDER LMAO or PC MASTERRACE WINS AGAIN BOYS. While the game will very easily fall somewhere in the middle
>>
Looks boring as fuck
>>
>>387558356
No sir, it's you who seems to think "good" and "liked by me" are synonyms

It's okay once you hit 5 years of age you might attain empathy
>>
>>387558587
You can be as glib as you want, you're wrong.
>>
>>387558904
Well shit, if you put it like that I completely reconsider everything.
>>
>>387558137
Killing bosses still counts as killing shit
>>
>>387559016
Go complain about how people don't like the things they like in some other thread.
>>
>>387559267
I don't know where exactly you built that strawman but fucking hell, is it an impressive one
>>
>>387559217
You ocassionally go down ladders and listen to NPC dialogue
>>
>>387559482
I built it from your first post, which literally boiled down to "HAH you don't like games you don't like but state you'd find the game good if it was something you like? Oh /v/ ever the contrarian! Why don't you feel that games that you find unenjoyable are good?"

Naturally I'm exaggerating, but that was essentially your point here>>387557876
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.