[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you played PREY yet, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: mindgame.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mindgame.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Have you played PREY yet, /v/?
>>
>>387555778
Yes, Its was pretty alright.
>>
>>387555778
it looks really boring desu.
>>
>>387555778
I will, as soon as I'm done playing Dishonored 2. I'm fairly hype, but I feel that immersive sims work best when the enemies are humans instead of monsters because there's more ways of dealing with them, as well as more role-playing potential. Still though, System Shock 2 worked very well so it's probably fine.
>>
>>387555778
Yes, twice. It was amazing.
>>
>>387555778
Still have it brand new, I'll get to it eventually.
>>
>>387555778
its on my bargain bin list
>>
How much more does the demo open up compared to the full game? Because this is one of the rare cases where a demo makes me want to buy the game, it feels like the closest thing to a true successor to System Shock.
>>
I watched some of it on YT, looked boring as hell.
>>
File: Nerf Infiltration.webm (3MB, 702x394px) Image search: [Google]
Nerf Infiltration.webm
3MB, 702x394px
>>387555778
Yes. Would have been GOTY for me so far if not for NieR:Automata.

Still really great game. Closest thing we've had to SS2 in a decade.
>>
It's shit
>>
Yep, it was awesome. It's in my top 3 games of the year, along with Persona 5 and Nier:Automata
>>
I finished it last night. Activated the arming keys after getting the Doctor, that other woman and those survivors into escape pods, killed January after he tazed Alex and escaped in his personal pod. After that I decided to help Alex and the humans.

Apart from the bugs and weird glitches, I liked it very much.
>>
>>387555778
Yup yup. It's SS3 we deserved if little short. GOTY pretender.
It runs realy well on my ancient 2500k/970 opposed to Dishonored 2 which stutters all the time no matter the settings.
>>
>>387555778
Yeah, it's total garbage. Think of it this way:

There was System Shock. A great PC franchise for hardcore audience. Then they made Bioshock, the same rehashed concept, casualized for dumb console scum. And Prey is a spiritual successor to it. That's like chinese bootleg copy of something already shitty.
>>
>>387555778
Yep. It kinda lost steam towards the end, but overall I really fucking enjoyed it.
>>
>>387560520
This is why people hate you, codex-kun.
>>
>Breaking the glass at the waterfall

That was cool.
>>
>>387560993
> codex-kun

Who?
>>
A friend actually gave me a key today, it's pretty cool
>>
>>387555778
It was alright. Enemies were boring and I fucking hated having to craft ammo. The dumb helmet that you had to put on to scan the enemies to find weakpoints or whatever was stupid, just like the dumb ass camera from Bioshock. Ah this guy is weak to explosives let's see what I can do oh there's no normal fucking grenades or explosives in the game so I guess that doesn't help me at all, nice. I liked the setting well enough but there was too much annoying bullshit and I don't have the patience for that shit.
>>
I just started. Got to Talos I and I am hiding in a corner in the Trauma Center because there's 2-3 phantoms walking around and I'm out of medkits
>>
File: 1497382407416.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497382407416.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>387555778

I did, it was pretty damn amazing. The way you twist and turn around walking, shoot enemies with various gun and use your power to come back to life is pretty damn amazing

I've yet to play the new prey, is it shit or is it okay?
>>
>>387555778
Why would I eat a good meal that's been eaten by someone else with a bottle of disgusting whiskey, vomited back up, and then served on an extremely expensive plate, for an extremely expensive price? And they even have the balls to call it the same thing as the original dish so every time you look up something about it, all you get is the new FUCKING SHIT GAME. There's your answer.
>>
File: Prey.jpg (82KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
Prey.jpg
82KB, 800x435px
>>387555778
The best game Ive played this year
>>
>>387558126
This game gets casually speed-ran, like SS and SS2, because it has so many openings like swiss cheese.
>>
>>387562003
I think I remember that bit. Just run around throwing the explosive tanks
>>
>>387562101

Yeah its good.
>>
>>387561089
That part surprised me, I fell for looking glass antics quiet a few times because shit looks so real.
>>
>>387560520
I keep seeing this opinion even though it's wrong

Bioshock is a much more simple game than prey, it's not meant to be an insult to bioshock, it just is what it is.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.