[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important would you consider a gaming mouse? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170818_160525.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_160525.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
How important would you consider a gaming mouse? Do you think anyone should have one regardless of whether they play games?
Or is it all a sad meme?
>>
File: 415X5109JZL._SY300_[1].jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
415X5109JZL._SY300_[1].jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>387543849
Sad meme. Just get a half decent Logitech MX500, or whatever their latest one is, and you're good to go.
>>
You want something precise. I wouldn't call it a meme at all. It's much easier to shoot a target from far away with a good mouse. Your aim might be wobbly and inaccurate without one.
>>
A gaming mouse is important if you're playing a game that requires precise aiming.
So if you play like any shooting game online then yeah its pretty important.
>>
The only things that matter are that you're comfortable it using for many hours at a time, and that it has a flawless sensor.
>>
>>387543849
you need a decent mouse to aim good in fps that require good aim (not a 200$ mouse, a 30$ is fine).

another bonus is having more buttons, in an mmo or rts having a couple or more additional keybind on a mouse helps.
>>
I bought an MMO mouse, even though I don't play MMOs. It's nice to have twelve remappable keys within reach of my thumb
>>
File: 134241351846.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
134241351846.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>387543849

nigga get yourself a mouse pad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>387543849
Professionals also should use these kind of mouse, so many macros for CAD software n shiet is so good

Im actually thinking of gifting one to both my mom and dad since they use Autocad a lot
>>
Those ROG mice with 10 buttons and look like a god damn transformer are a meme. Something like a zowie or steel series is worth it if you play games with a mouse, and not that pricey if you compare it to other quality peripherals like keyboards or headphones.
>>
Just get one with a perfect sensor and you're good to go. You don't have to go over $100 but a good mouse is worth it.
>>
>>387543849

I do think everyone should have one, since they are usually built to be ergonomic and responsive, and the extra buttons can be useful (I'm using mine just to switch tabs on my screen and it really improves my quality of life)
>>
>>387543849
you only need one if you play fps games

people are fucktarded and will insist to you that complete garbage like
>>387543976
are on the level of modern mice with perfect sensors which is why you can't actually have a discussion about mice here though

there are fucktons of idiot kids who bought some shitty gaming mouse at best buy using mommy's credit card and will insist their piece of shit is amazing despite never having done any research or used anything else
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.