[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, is Overwatch balanced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 001312.jpg (109KB, 700x959px) Image search: [Google]
001312.jpg
109KB, 700x959px
Honest question, is Overwatch balanced?
>>
Its not bad, they need to buff a few characters like bastion etc though

Finding doom fist a bit annoying recently, seems most corners have one waiting around them mid charge, but they are pretty easy to kill otherwise so it balances out

With out Hanzos scatter arrow 95% of hanzo players would be terrible with him
>>
>>387540725
no
>>
No. I'm wondering who they're going to decide is too powerful for the bronzies to deal with next and nerf into total oblivion. My money's on Zenyatta. A good Zen's a total beast.
>>
>>387541869
>With out Hanzos scatter arrow 95% of hanzo players would be terrible with him
I'm pretty good as Hanzo and rarely dont get at least silver in eliminations and I'll admit that the scatter arrow is a total crutch and I dont know if I'd do half as well as him if it didnt exist.

As for balance, I find Roadhog to be a little weak but when played as just an aggressive DPS with a lot of health he can still be fucking scary. Kind of like Sombra, I guess, in that most players play them wrong but they are still very powerful characters.
>>
>>387540725

Since when posting niggers on 4chan became funny?
>>
>>387540725
No, theres just too many characters doing wildly different things to ever be properly balanced.
>>
>>387540725
if it were 9v9 or 12v12 it would be
much of the unbalanced feel comes from the small team size
larger team size would force pick classes and tanks focus on their specific role instead of roaming about aimlessly
yes Torb,Sym,Mei,Bastion,Junk comps are cancer but it could mean you have 6 tanks to draw fire and 3 DPS 3 Healer
>>
more or less, the problem is that they constantly change things to make the esports more interesting, so it'll never be truly balanced.
>>
>>387545023
Since when was being a fucking ESL with shit grammar on 4chan funny?
>>
who the fuck is still playing overwatch
>>
>>387545023
You need a few more years of school, consider returning.
>>
>>387540725
No.
>>
Kind of, the problem is the meta more than individual characters. This isn't a TF2 situation where besides the Medic, Engineer and Spy you can basically choose whoever you want and as long as there's a few other types of classes they're all sort of balanced for different roles. Overwatch is a team game so certain team synergies will work way better; only problem is that the way the synergies are working right now is that Lucio, Winston, Tracer, Zen, Genji and Mercy are a great fucking team and are pretty difficult to get around. How do you stop five people who jump onto you while being damage boosted? Answer is that you can't.
>>
Yea it is pretty balanced except Dive meta is so fucking boring; they need to have way more characters with CC and stun, their are so dive heroes and not enough anti dive especially since they nerfed hog, McCree is amazing if you get good with him
>>
>>387540725
Hell fucking no. More than half the roster is fucking useless every meta change and patch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.