[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raiders of the broken planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2M8hzCftKo

it's gonna cost $9,99 doods, will you buy it?
>>
Go away shill
>>
>>387523651
>Butterface

No thanks
>>
>>387523651
gameplay?
>>
>>387523651
why would i buy a game based off a cinematic trailer? do you think i am braindead?
>>
>>387523651
After what Mercury steam did to Lord of Shadow 2, I want that whole company to burn down with that faggot Enric. All the talent left.
>>
>>387523651
>Post apocalyptic 4 person co-op with 'wacky' characters using a western wild west but with sci-fi loot shooter.

Nah.
>>
>>387524328
>do you think i am braindead
you are using /v/
>>
>Americunt wailing western music

Closed so hard I closed the explorer
>>
>>387523651
>shoot from long range
>proceeds to jump in to punch people
>le cool acrobatics
>>
>>387523651
love the art direction would fuck

>>387523872
pleb filter
>>
Never even heard of this game, but will pirate it now, thanks!
>>
>>387525284
>explorer
If that means internet explorer, you should also consider closing yourself.
>>
>>387525962
Virgin magnet
>>
>>387523651
this bitch looks EXACTLY like that one ugly broad that used to get posted on /b/ ages ago
I wish I could find the picture.
>>
>>387523651
how big is her dick
>>
>>387526241
Caring about the face primarily is literally pleb tier as it has no bearing towards reproduction. Especially as ladies tend to falsify their appearance with gallons of make-up. A body like that in contrast can't be faked and shows god tier genetics.
>>
>zero gameplay
>>
>>387523651
Gayplay here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdqb70aH7pw
>>
>>387523651
The beta of this made me think that the game would be free to play with "pay to grind less" things like Warframe.

Having this paywall just to start playing confirms that the game will bomb and no one will ever know that it existed in the first place.
>>
>>387523651
Not another Overwatch.

this came literally came out on Tuesday, it's called Agents of Mayhem.

but I like the industry trying to recreate the budget game and no longer leaving that sphere to the indie devs.
>>
wait its only 9,99? fuck, thats a instabuy for me,
beta was pretty good and Alicia was fun as fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.