[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$89.99

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: nintendo switch dock.jpg (86KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo switch dock.jpg
86KB, 950x633px
They can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>he's forgetting the cost of cheap plastic

lol, but really, there ought to be a chink one soon, right? At the very least, just a cable with that circuit, that tricks it into docked mode, that would be more portable too
>>
Is it technically possible for a dock to actually make the switch more powerful? Could Nintendo possibly using this shitty dock as a placeholder so in the future they can release a $200 dock that boosts the graphics and speed on the switch?
>>
What? $90 for a Rasberry Pi? What the fuck lunacy is th-oh...
>>
>>387524613
I don't know much about the switch, but the DS had that RAM expansion for the 2nd slot. N64 had the expansion pack. I wouldn't put it past them, but then again the Wii and Wii-U had nothing like that afaik.
>>
>>387524721
I own 2 ds, what ram expansion are you talking ab?
>>
>>387524479
There is but they charge like $85 so there's no point.
>>
Consoles are sold to break even or at a slight loss. This is why paid online is a thing, this is why the dock is so ridiculously overpriced. Consoles of the past were 400-600, adjusting for inflation. If you morons would be willing to pay one or two hundred more for the console, there would be no need to nickel-and-dime us like this. Console sales and licensing fees would be enough to turn a profit.
>>
File: 1501878254207.jpg (122KB, 1500x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1501878254207.jpg
122KB, 1500x1054px
>>387525787
>Underestimating Jews
It's like you didn't even read The Art of War. Big mistake!
>>
>>387524479
I'm sure there will be one for around 30-40 eventually. Its just a matter of time. People have already made ones that work.
>>
File: 51850Jzu8cL.jpg (49KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
51850Jzu8cL.jpg
49KB, 500x342px
>>387525787
>there would be no need to nickel-and-dime us like this.
The funny thing is you actually believe that.
>>
>>387524721
>>387524613
I doubt that will work since the switch can be and is meant to be hotswapped. If you were playing a game and it was using that extra ram it would just bug the fuck out or probably crash if you removed it from the dock.
>>
>>387524887
The gba port could have a ram cartridge placed in it to expand system memory. The web browser game came with such an expansion, to allow better caching of recently viewed websites.
>>
>>387524479
There's patents involved and also licensing concerns. Might be able to get around patents easy enough but you can't legally sell a "nintendo switch dock" without licensing the right to use the nintendo brand in marketing. Otherwise you have an unlicensed product and you have to say things like "hdmi dock that's compatible with the nintendo switch" and it's messy and wordy and no one buys it because it looks like a garbage knockoff that's likely to melt their system
>>
>>387526949
You are like a little baby
>>
File: 717AbZT88RL._SL1500_[1].jpg (129KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
717AbZT88RL._SL1500_[1].jpg
129KB, 1500x1500px
does anyone use this? it's $20, you need to take the circuit board out of the stock one and put it in this.
>>
>>387526949
that wasn't a nickel-and-dime strategy they genuinely just needed more ram
>>
>>387522778
lol the joke is that entire board costs them 2 dollars to make.
>>
>>387526949
Yet they gave it away for free with DK64
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.