[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we get this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

When will we get this?
>>
>>387517662
11 years ago
>>
>>387517662
Basically every 3D Sonic game has been an Adventure game in all but name.
>>
File: Sonic_'06_BA.jpg (203KB, 640x749px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_'06_BA.jpg
203KB, 640x749px
>>387517662
>>
>>387517780
>>387517891
>>387517992
no chao garden = not a sonic adventure sequel
>>
>>387518009
You just don't want to accept that this trainwreck was your Adventure 3.
>>
>>387517780
>>387517891
>>387517992
sonic 06 is a reboot dumbass
>>
>>387517662
Never because adventure is what began sonics ruin
>>
Aaron Webber confirmed yesterday on stream that Sonic 06 was SA3 sadly....
>>
>>387517780
>>387517992
End this meme

06 is no more Sa3 then shadows or Heros.

>>387519145
post proof
>>
>>387519237
>06 is no more Sa3 then shadows or Heros.

It plays exactly like an Adventure title, there's no denying that.

I actually enjoy the game
>>
>>387519237
>post proof
watch the stream dumbass
>>
>want sequels to bad games

why
>>
File: ded.png (179KB, 343x285px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
179KB, 343x285px
Never.
>>
>>387517662
STOP MAKING ME REMEMBER.

IT HURTS TO DREAM
>>
So what should we ask for then, an 06 remake? Or a Sonic Adventure series reboot?
>>
Sonic Unleashed is Adventure 3. That's why it's called World Adventure in Japan. Originally it was going to be more in line with the Adventure games with the return of the hub world and such. The game was designed to be all the classic heroes. Before the Werehog was implemented, those were going to be Knuckles stages and he was going to be combat focused. There were also Tails levels planned that would make use of his flight. You would progress through the levels and eventually reach Eggmanland where you swap between all 3 and would almost play like a Sonic Heroes level. This was all scrapped because they couldn't figure out how to get Knuckles platforming to make sense so they turned him into the Werehog that was slower and couldn't glide. The stretchy arms are compensation for not being able to glide so that a lot of the same ideas from when it was Knuckles could still be used. Tails was scrapped due to budget and time limitations. Because of all the cutbacks the story had to be rewritten to include a plot device, Chip.
>>
>>387520780
No, its called that because all of the levels are based off real life locations and Sonic is traveling around the world. You can find an interview where they talk about it online.

Stop being "That kid"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.