[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIOH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: nioh21280-1486365833259.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nioh21280-1486365833259.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
what is the consensus about this game
>>
it's good, not great
if you have a PS4, might as well get it
>>
Great combat.
Bad enemy variety.
Diablo loot.
Everything else alright.
>>
>>387515457
its one of those games where you play it, beat it, and just never touch it again
>>
>>387515457
Not Bloodborne.
Not related with Miyazaki.
Ninja Theory is a fucking joke.
>>
>>387515457
Just finished it. I thought it was great. Now to see how long I can play the post-game stuff and try Co-op and such.

I wish William and Okatsu got together at the end
>>
>>387515712
well it's good the game has nothing to do with ninja theory
>>
>>387515814
>Ninja Theory
Team Ninja. Same shit.
>>
>>387515457
The game has no character creator and I don't like play as man.
I always prefer female characters.
>>
I liked it. Beat it and waiting for all the dlc to release then I'll pick it up again
>>
>>387515940
You can play as either Ginchiyo, Fuku, Tomei or Okatsu using glory points though.
>>
>>387516049
Since the beginning of the game? Or I have to play with that guy first?
>>
>>387516049
getting the female transformations takes a shitload of time
unless they changed the prices
>>
>>387515457
good combat but ruined by enemy variety, what's good about being able to do thousands of things if the challenges stay the same?
its a good game in the end just don't expect a life changer
>>
>>387515457
Better combat than any souls game and if combat alone can carry this kind of game of you then you'll think it's just plain better than souls in general.

Really sticks to the Diablo formula with its difficulties, loot, and even elite mobs.

Lots of content, especially for the autistic minmaxer. I've thrown almost 600 hours at the game and am still not done with WotW.
>>
Is it worth 60 bucks or should i wait ?
>>
>>387516258
wait
>>
Bought this recently from a sale is lightning strong as fuck like in the betas?
>>
>>387516189
the variety really isn't much worse than bloodborne which pads the game with the same enemies from start to finish
>>
>>387516390
lightning, water and wind are the best elements by far

lightning isn't as strong as sloth, but it's definitely strong
>>
>>387515457
My personal GotY. It's flawed for sure but for an action game it hits notes no other game this gen does and has the decency to have a 60fps mode. Games like this don't happen often.
>>
>>387516189
I feel like the gameplay itself really creates the "same enemy" problem more than anything. There's actually a decent amount of enemies that all work differently, but there's no reason to treat them any differently because your options are so strong and every mechanic in the game is pushing you to doing basically 1 thing as your build. Also when you kill every enemy in 1, sometimes 2 hits, it no longer matters how different enemies are.

They probably should have made more monster bosses though. The DLCs being entirely human living weapon users is getting old.
>>
>>387515457
Ninja Gaiden, with slower combat, Diablo-like loot system, and a Souls coat of paint.
>>
Worth waiting for some kind of "complete" edition with the DLC included?
>>
It's alright. Manages to be it's own game and not just a souls clone.
>>
>>387516773
I don't really see a reason not to wait if you want it a little cheaper. If you can't wait, I say get the game and season pass now. It's up to you.
>>
>>387515457
it does what the souls game couldn't: actually be fun
>>
Used to think it was pretty good but pve becomes stale after a while and the bosses aren't that great either imo
>>
File: Niohmaria.webm (925KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Niohmaria.webm
925KB, 1280x720px
>>387516171
prices are still high.
but if you fight every revenant and donate all your loot, (and get the 20k for playing a week being in the winning faction) it goes by pretty fast, at least for the first character.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.