[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody played this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (56KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
56KB, 460x215px
Anybody played this game?
>>
>>387512898
It's great, what about it?
>>
>>387512898
It's saints row/crack down minus the best part, the co-op
>>
>>387512934
I just wanted to know is it worth the money. I've always been a fan of Saints Row.
>>
from watching some videos of the game, the city looks really fucking good
does anyone know whether there is a proper sandbox mode or can you only ship out of your home base for missions?
>>
Game looks interesting but I saw some people saying the PC version is fucked, anyone can confirm?
>>
>>387513119
Nothing like Saints Row 4, but the writing is very reminiscent of the good old SR1-2 and a lot of fun to play. Gameplay-wise it's a lot more like Crackdown. Would suggest it for the 40 bucks.

>>387513252
It's a sandbox. You can return to the Ark whenever you want, which is just a hub for services. There's infinitely spawning side missions, procedually generated dungeons and shit.
>>
It's hella diverse.
>>
>>387513543
People are retarded. They're putting their game to Ultra on and cry that they have fps dips, eventhough their system is below minimum recommended specs. Hell, there are people who try to play this shit on a 10 year old CPU and complain that it doesn't work.

I'm on a 970 and a FX-6350, the game runs at 80-100 fps if you put planar reflections to normal and sun shadows to normal, with the rest at ultra.
>>
>>387512898
No, but it's shit.
>>
It's shit.
Co-op should have been a feature but the devs were too retarded and high on "muh diversity" to realize that it would probably be fun.
>>
>>387513932
game doesnt need coop desu because its great on its own, unlike certain shitty sequels that were only fun with friends. its also mocking the whole diverse superheroes avengers trope. the game is blatantly sexist and racist by throwing THICC titty bots towards your black gangster rapper character who has a pimp slap as melee attack while you get to enjoy half naked titty statues on the ark
>>
it needs coop
>>
File: 20170815202841_1.jpg (955KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170815202841_1.jpg
955KB, 3840x2160px
>>387512898
It's so bad I refunded after an hour
>>
>>387514260
Post the titty bots
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.