[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Hispanic representation in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

How do you feel about Hispanic representation in vidya?
>>
File: my homeland.png (106KB, 463x400px) Image search: [Google]
my homeland.png
106KB, 463x400px
Just mexico and spain are represented
The rest is just druglord's jungle
sad
>>
Who gives a shit
>>
>>387510304
Maily Mexico. Spain is way less represented and often as another type of Mexico.
>>
>>387510304
EL NARGENTINO
>>
Mexican here. As long as the mexican/latin american culture gets represented with good, fun things like lucha libre or Day of the dead it's ok. But please, stop the Cholos or drug lords stuff...
>>
My spaniard brothers get some good representation but I haven't seen Portugal represented at all aside from ac4 and the WE WUZ expansion pack. Sad really, quite a beautiful country and the central role that it played during espionage during wwII could be the base for some really cool story and setting.
>>
Anybody whos "hispanic" but isnt pure spanaird is subhuman.
>>
I don't care, unlike SJWs, I don't care if its an all white cast as long as the game is good.
I thought Red Dead Redemption did a pretty good job though.
>>
El mexicANO
JAJAJAJAJAJ
>>
Needs a wall.
>>
>>387511205
This
>>
>>387511585
I always think that Portugal = Brazil
>>
I don't care and nether should you
>>
>>387510198
I see an inappropriate amount of walls in the background.
>>
>>387511205
so you're fine with op's pic? just asking since i'm not hispanic
>>
Remember when they removed Speedy Gonzales and all the Mexicans got upset because they actually liked him? Same thing. Americans are such whiney faggots.
>>
>>387513926
Ariba Ariba Andale Andale

How the fuck can someone not like Speedy?
>>
File: 1497476310133.jpg (296KB, 748x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1497476310133.jpg
296KB, 748x1349px
This is Mexican Peach. Say something nice to her.
>>
i think those things shown in the new mario are mainly latin american. not hispanic.

since you asked how we feel about hispanic representation. i feel that people need to remember that there is a clear difference between latin american. and continental european cultures.
>>
Salvadorian here. Don't care much
>>
>>387511205

i feel like the rest of the world cause ask the same thing of mexicans themselves.
>>
>>387514992
I think that most things in the new Mario are Mexican and not Latin American

>>387515213
No one cares about El Salvador
>>
File: eternal spaniard of racemixing.jpg (123KB, 572x469px) Image search: [Google]
eternal spaniard of racemixing.jpg
123KB, 572x469px
>>387515335
mexican culture falls under the umbrella term of latin american cultures. im sure it contains other latin american cultures. for example i remember there being some sort of Olmec head in the trailer. Sure it can be said that native cultures are not latin american. but there isnt a word yet to describe both latin american and mesoamerican cultures.

Since they all exist in latin america. i just use the word latin american to describe both mexican and the native culture representation i found in their videos.
>>
>>387514538
Buenos días Peach
>>
>>387513874
It's fine. I'm flattered that a part of my culture is being portrayed in a Mario game. Also if someone non-mexican or hispanic likes it then it's great.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.