[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your party members.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: rpg the rpg neo.png (323KB, 1900x2336px) Image search: [Google]
rpg the rpg neo.png
323KB, 1900x2336px
Choose your party members.
>>
I'll take 3 witches
>>
File: 1395624888593.png (96KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1395624888593.png
96KB, 243x243px
>>387508502
3 amazons
paradox preventer
sexswap formula
>>
>>387508992
who's going to use the formula?
>>
>>387509849
me
>>
>>387509972
are you going to fuck one of the amazons?
>>
>>387508502

> Three Angels

>Paradox Preventer
>Emezzlers Handbook

I don't mind getting the least loot if I can powerhouse through multiple dungeons in a short span of time. It will tally itself out.
>>
>>387508502
Princess, Heroine, Scavenger
Express Pass, Radiant Lantern
>let Princess and the Heroine marry each other so their unique items will raise their stats to one man army-tier
>focus on buffs and utility myself while the loli gets us materials and items
Seems like a solid plan to me.
>>
Sandra, Marissa,and Frederick. Frederik sounds intriguing.
Spider Charm and Truffling Truffle.
>>
File: Party4.jpg (1MB, 1456x4992px) Image search: [Google]
Party4.jpg
1MB, 1456x4992px
Is this the CYOA thread?
>>
File: Party6.jpg (575KB, 877x3008px) Image search: [Google]
Party6.jpg
575KB, 877x3008px
>>387511059
>>
>>387508502
Molly
Victoria
Fredrick

When do I get to use the Defrost formula?
>>
>>387511373
Add whistle and express pass
>>
>>387508502
>One stanly
And WHATEVER

Savescum like possessed until game is broken
>>
Stanley.

I'll kill Stanley and take his time machine. Use the Paradox Preventer to fill the party with copies of myself. Go back in time to either eliminate Vincent or befriend him early on so I can be a part of his dominion when he takes over the kingdom.

I'll also bring a Sexswap Formula
>>
File: marrisawinifred.png (13KB, 599x456px) Image search: [Google]
marrisawinifred.png
13KB, 599x456px
>>
>>387508502
Penelope
Anya
Winston

Express Pass
Embezzler's Handbook

Seems like Easy Mode to me. They're all high power, high vit, high speed, high affinity, low cost. Embezzler's Handbook lowers cost even more. Express pass saves even MORE money. We'll be the most well-outfitted part ever.
>>
>>387508502
Cypher
Anya
Sandra
academia and track whistle
>>
>>387511059
Necromancer
Leper Assassin
Iron Golem

Would probably be a pretty relaxed party who would pretty much be down to do anything. I'd love to learn from both the Necromancer and the Leper. I'm obviously not nearly as powerful as these characters, so the Iron Golem would give me a pretty cool way to level the playing field.

Ancient Civilization, The Castle, and The Lich seem like the most fun/rewarding and also most suited to the abilities of the party.

>>387511128
Unicorn Horn could potentially make you into a god.
>>
>>387514447
Wishing for godlike power could go very badly, seeing how it's pretty much the grandest wish there is.
>>
3 Fredericks, no defrost potion.
I ain't no casual.
>>
>>387514873
I'll concede it could, but I don't see how. I guess people never realize how their wishes could go bad until it's too late though.

I probably wouldn't wish for something that grand, but the power to make anything invisible to everyone but myself and the power to make anything visible would be cool. Wouldn't want to turn invisible and be stuck that way forever, but even then, I could live with it I guess.
>>
>>387516072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZCdEYb9x9w
>>
Three sandras. Tossing all their formulas asap.
>>
>>387516434
Jafar was a retard for not remembering the lamp thing.

>hmmm i want to be all powerful
>maybe i should wish to become a god?...
>NO i will become specifically a genie!
You'd think a sorcerer would have known of more, better mythological beings he could have turned into. His genie lamp is pretty sick tho
>>
File: the rogue.png (10KB, 414x319px) Image search: [Google]
the rogue.png
10KB, 414x319px
>>
>>387516954
It's because Aladdin directly compared him to the genie, which made him realize that he could be one too, and in the heat of the moment he forgot the downsides of geniehood. It was a well executed bait by Aladdin.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.