[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahhh Kos, or some say Bloodborne thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: micolash.jpg (18KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
micolash.jpg
18KB, 365x365px
Ahhh Kos, or some say Bloodborne thread
>>
>>387507527
fantastic videogame.
slightly overrated, but close to the praise it gets.
>>
Probably a controversial opinion but having finally beaten BB I'm going to have to say it's roughly on par overall with DS3. Lore wise it blows 3 out of the water but 3 has better boss fights overall and much more varied locations.

DS1>BB=DS3>DeS>DS2
>>
>>387507587
What do you think is overratted about it?
>>
File: bloodborne.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>387508194
it has some parts that arent that great.
the forest area is super boring and drags on, some of the bosses are pretty bad.
some of the areas are hard just because theres a ton of enemies attacking you at once.
and there were waaaaay too few weapons at launch, and the loading times are still a problem with the way the lamps work.
its really awesome and i loved it but its not as perfect as people make it out to be.
>>
File: 1502533119825.png (153KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1502533119825.png
153KB, 248x459px
I love this game so much. On my first playthrough and doing the DLC now, stopped the main game after the dream house was on fire because a friend told me that's a PONR. Everything is great from atmosphere to music to gameplay. Truly a masterpiece.
>>
>>387508182
I think rather than trying to fit into a triolgy or some bullshit Bloodborne actually sets out with a story in mind and a way to tell it to the player, so the story is better than any of the other games.
>>
>>387508374
The forest is literally a top 3 area in the entire series, it's masterfully designed.
>>
>>387508623
Oh yeah absolutely it's the same reason why I love DS1s lore. From just can't into sequels, to the point I'd rather see something extremely simple like DeS over like BB2.
>>
>>387508182
>3
>good

most derivative and disappointing game I've played since DS2
>>
>>387508547
PONR?

Also
https://youtu.be/7RzA_Oomra8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.