[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pinwheel.jpg (153KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
pinwheel.jpg
153KB, 809x988px
For real, wanted to replay the game again and remembered this boss. Had to summon two other players to help me beat them.
>>
>>387507519
this is bait isn't?
>>
>>387507749
No shit
>>
Stop going into the Catacombs at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>387507519
What's the lore behind this guy?
>>
>>387507519
I killed him before he even attacked me lol
>>
>>387508145

He's a necromancer stealing the power of Gravelord Nito for his own unknown purposes.
>>
For real, wanted to replay the game again and remembered every single area after Anor Londo.
>>
>>387508253
Was he a cleric at some point of his life? Because Rhea with her crew were searching for the rite of kindling. Where they searched for him or for Nito?
>>
File: 1402935786467.jpg (96KB, 534x446px) Image search: [Google]
1402935786467.jpg
96KB, 534x446px
>>387508145

Stole the power of Nito to perform necromancy on his dead family and the result was pic related

F
>>
>Hear so much about how easy this guy is but pay no real attention to it because according to /v/, everyone is easy and git gud
>Get to him
>Hit him twice
>He's dead, that's it

What's the point of this boss?
>>
>>387508480
I bet he was really pissed off after the ritual
>>
>>387508347

I don't know. I've heard some conjecture that he's a father trying to revive the dead bodies of his wife and child with the power of Nito but that's probably just VaatiVidya theory nonsense.
>>
>>387508517
>What's the point of this boss?
To make you feel less casul
>>
>>387508517
barrier to rite of kindling at early game so you can't buttchug 20 estus every area and never get gud
>>
>>387508037
This is bait, isn't it?
>>
>>387508517
ez souls for "get op quick" builds.
>>
>when you find out that most players used some cheesy strat against Ceaseless Discharge

Disdain for plebs
>>
>>387509686
>cheesy strat
You mean the way he was meant to be fought?
>>
>>387509937
>"meant to be"
>running away like a bitch

Sure thing kiddo, he isnt even hard if you fight him like a non-pussy
>>
Lads, I can't living like this anymore. I haven't seen new soulslike content for months. When they're goona announce their new game and why it will be a PS4 exclusive?
>>
>>387510008
>wasting your time for man points
Your dick must be microscopic.
>>
>>387510124

>wasting your time for man points
>wasting your time going back to Undead Asylum
>wasting your time doing the DLC
>wasting your time doing Painted World
>playing a videogame is now wasting your time

People like this browse the same board as you
>>
>>387510053
It won't be and Bloodborne 2 won't ever be a thing
>>387508037
How am I supposed to get my scyth?
>>
>>387510932
Are they really that crazy to kill the golden hen that prints them money? What are they gonna make now, Armored Cores again, lmao?
>>
>>387510932
>Bloodborne 2 won't ever be a thing
Good. Bloodborne should remain just a single game. We don't need the Dark Souls 2 effect ruining my favourite Souls game.
>>
File: medium.jpg (32KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
32KB, 500x356px
>>387508145

He wanted to resurrect his wife and child but instead accidentally fused them all into a grotesque abomination. Now he's trying to seperate them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.