[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly are they going to fuck this up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

How badly are they going to fuck this up?
>>
They're just gonna make it exactly like the previous entries. The E3 demo looked awfully boring and I have no hopes for this franchise.
>>
File: we wuz spam.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz spam.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
facial animations look worse with each new game
>>
我々
>>
>>387503507
The level system probably. The fact you can't kill higher level enemies with stealth attacks is fucking absurd.
>>
>>387503648
/thread
Every Ubisoft game is exactly the same. There's no point of even speculating on what it's going to be like like. We both fucking know already. Anyway, bring on the king memes.
>>
>>387503507
If they do then the series will finally be dead.
>>
>>387503720
the memes jack
>>
>>387503507
1. Stealth is going to be trash with enemies not being able to see you even if you are clearly in their range of sight.
2. Combat system is going to linear and dependent on power rather than skill.
>>
>>387503507
People have been wanting an Egpytian Assassin's Creed for a while now. But I personally lost interest when they showed off that bullshit homing arrow, as if the games weren't already easy enough when they introduced ninja interns.
>>
File: 1502839676576.jpg (18KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1502839676576.jpg
18KB, 251x242px
>>387503720
>>
O
>>
Here's what this game should have
>Actual level design for areas with assassinations/multiple routes to take
>Hitman style environmental interaction
>No map icons; just the Skyrim style compass and navigation entirely through landscape
>Actually engaging platforming
>Combat that's at least on par with BotW or better; no Witcher 3/bamham bullshit
And it will have none of these
>>
>>387503745
あった
>>
>>387503720
literally the second the pyramid was shown the we flood began
>>
>>387504018

guess Egypt as a location in videogames is ruined forever
>>
>>387503745
Do it you beautiful bastard...
>>
>WE
>pyramid shows up
>are the first
Only good thing that came from that boring E3.
>>
>>387503720
disgusting
>>
Tbh it looks like it'll be kinda fun but I just like AC
>>
>>387503507
it's gonna be like the last couple of games, only more xboxhuge in mapsize and therefor so vastly boring that it might find its real-world application as one of the final steps in euthanization protocols
>>
File: ayo.png (196KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
ayo.png
196KB, 367x367px
>>387504153

hol up
>>
>>387504018
pretty sure the reveal started with the word "We"
>>
>>387503507
It already looks like shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.