[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you play weeb games and JRPGs, do your friends and family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
If you play weeb games and JRPGs, do your friends and family know about it?

Or do you keep it a secret for fear of embarrassment?
>>
File: 3243243.jpg (39KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
3243243.jpg
39KB, 440x293px
>friends and family
>>
Literally nothing weeb about Persona. I don't tell anyone that I play incest loli games through. Not everyone has my patrician taste.
>>
>>387497861
There is no need to hide what you're playing unless you're an insecure faggot.
>>
meh only japshit i play are final fantasies and they're not that weeb
>>
My wife was giving me shit today for playing Tales of Berseria, meh.
>>
>>387497861
I don't hide that I play actual JRPGs like Nier, Suikoden, Trails and stuff along those lines, but I'm not really open about stuff like Ar Tonelico or Atelier, and fuck me I'm going to hide stuff like Moe Chronicle and Recettear
>>
>>387497861
Im a weirdo for both of them. Playing jrpg would be the lesser evil of everything they know of me.
>>
>>387497861
They don't really know about it, but I don't generally hang out with people that care or that I talk about it with.
>>
File: 2570867-603392962_1365921782[1].jpg (345KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2570867-603392962_1365921782[1].jpg
345KB, 1600x1200px
No one must know my secret
>>
>>387497861
Literally both my sister and I enjoyed Persona 5 and discussed about it at times, my parents on the other hand, I don't know.
>>
File: 1300542579807.jpg (43KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1300542579807.jpg
43KB, 435x435px
I have no friends and why would my family care what games I play?
>>
File: MASCULINE ENCOUNTER.gif (77KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
MASCULINE ENCOUNTER.gif
77KB, 200x113px
My bf (boyfriend) took away my gaming privileges for a week because he caught me playing this scene in Yakuza Ishin.
>>
>>387497861
My friends know, and they're either as much of a vidya nerd or weeb as I am, or in the case of my more normalfag friends, don't give a shit cause they're harmless hobbies and I have enough self control not to talk their ears off about said hobbies.

Family, same. All non-weeb, don't care about my hobbies, though my dad is now retired and gaming hard.
>>
>>387498124
Okay, I can understand Moe Chronicle. I can somewhat understand Gust games (although I don't see how they are more weeb than Kiseki or Suikoden). But what the fuck is wrong with Recettear?
>>
洋ゲーやってるなんて言ったら人殺し好きの犯罪者予備軍と思われそうだな……
>>
>>387497861
My friends don't care because they're my friends
My family barely registers a difference between zelda and neptunia
>>
>>387497861

A secret because I have no other choice.

I work in a very high position at a global consultancy firm so you can imagine what that means.

I get enough shit on my plate as it as. So the last thing I want is all the chads at my workplace and clients finding out that I spend my free time playing JRPGs set in high school.

My life would pretty much be over if word ever got out.
>>
>>387498794
>High position at global consultancy firm
>posts on 4chan
Stop LARPing pal
>>
>>387499180

this is not uncommon

see /biz/
>>
>>387497861
I always thought that Japanese games are completely accepted by the normies for the most part (unless they really go all the way with pandering to lolicons or something with the game) and that it's just anime and manga that's considered embarrassing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.