[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some Game series that /V/ would like to get the Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What are some Game series that /V/ would like to get the Crash treatment

>For me Spyro, Rayman and 3d Sonic
>>
>>387490467
I'd like to see Twinsanity get the N. Sane Trilogy treatment.
>>
woah
>>
>rayman

rayman 2 remake would be cool, 1 doesn't need to be remade since origins/legends are way better as 2D platformers

>spyro
considering it's better than crash, get on that shit pronto

>3D sonic
no
>>
>>387490625
You don't want a remake of Adventure 1, 2 and Heroes anon
>>
>>387490741
no I do not, I wouldn't mind if they tried another adventure style game but not a remake
>>
>>387490625
I'd love a 2D remake of rayman 1, with the original art style
>>
>>387490986

I wouldn't because I know they'd fuck it up. I honestly like the look of Rayman 1 more than the UbiArt engine aesthetic. Origins and Legends are fine returns to 2D convention but I'd still put 1 over them personally.
>>
If it was done right then MediEvil. I have zero hopes of this ever happening but a straight remake of 1 & 2 with a faithful take on the music and artstyle of both but with refined controls and camera would be lovely. I just fear that they'd go down the Resurrection route again and just miss the point even if this was even an idea that was on the table.
>>
>>387490467
>crash success will probably lead to a bunch of remasters just like batman's arkham asylum lead to a bunch of copy and pasted shallow batmans, stripping the souls of the remasters in the process just to make a quick buck
FUCK VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>387491351
have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>387491497
Maybe, what's it to you?
>>
>>387491593
the whole remaster craze started way before crash and the n sane trilogy won't have an effect on it. If anything it'll encourage remakes of games that need it
>>
Croc

The only right answer
>>
>>387491248
I would love a good remake of MediEvil and a remake of 2 that makes it stand up to the original but at the same time I dread any attempts to do it.
I doubt there's any dev out there that'd actually get what made the games good, or understand the massive amount of artistic inspiration behind them. Resurrection highlights that, they basically said, "Oh it's halloweeny and there's a skeleton, Nightmare Before Christmas, right?" And proceeded to make it look exactly like that and NOT A GODDAMN THING ELSE.
>>
>>387490508
Twinsanity deserves it for sure. As well as Spyro
>>
>>387490467
What the fuck is /V/?
>>
Ape escape
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.