[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Awful bosses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sonicmania.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
ITT: Awful bosses
>>
>>387488972
you first
>>
I'm genuinely surprised people are having a hard time with this guy. The Press Garden Act 2 boss seems like it would cause more problems considering you can't cheese that fight too much like you can with this one.
>>
>>387488972
t. mark
>>
>>387488972

You suck
>>
>>387488972
Legit beat this guy by luck I'm not sure of the intended method to damage this boss safely.
>>
Dudes easy. Initial pop up is an easy 3 hits. Stay in center jumping on oil. Jump over hook, crouch under lasers and dodge floor laser. Hit Lava Reef guns, but Eggman, run back to dodge bullets and hit him again. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>387488972

I beat him earlier today after having some trouble. I was trying to rush him too hard and not really respecting the tentacles or the oil physics. Once you slow down a little and knock out the tentacles first he's actually pretty easy. That said, I imaging speedrunners won't be too fond of this guy or really many of these bosses. Seriously, why are they so fucking long in this game?
>>
>>387488972

My thoughts exactly, this fight was a mess and I had 2 game overs because of it.
>>
>>387488972
>trying to fight this guy with the fire shield
Trying to jump out of oil with that shield is a nighmare forged in the seventh level of hell.
>>
File: Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Upset that ds3 ended with this guy
>>
File: 1501730553711.png (482KB, 858x718px) Image search: [Google]
1501730553711.png
482KB, 858x718px
>He didn't have super by this point
>>
>>387488972
It would be ooay if it wasn't buggy as fuck. Pretty much all my deaths are from getting trapped on random shjt
>>
>>387491603
What? How could you be disappointed with one of the best bosses in the series?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.