[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is really really good. Probably my favourite FE for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png (1MB, 798x730px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Emblem_Echoes.png
1MB, 798x730px
This game is really really good. Probably my favourite FE for the 3ds, why nobody talked about it?
>>
>>387483824
THERE WERE THREADS FOR DAYS YOU SLOW RETARD
>>
>>387483824
Because we already talked (and shitposted) everything about it. Now it only comes out everyonce in a while.
>>
>>387483905
Can we do it again, for my sake?
>>
>>387483975
Fuck you
>>
I'm glad they made this so I could wash the taste of shit out of my mouth after playing every Fates path.
>>
>>387483824
The map design was shit. They didn't bother to update that from the original. I got bored halfway through and sold it. It's the first FE I never finished lol
>>
>>387483824
We talked about it until all that was left was gameplay discussion. So we decided to shelve the threads.
>>
>>387483824
What? We had tons of threads around release.
The game simply doesn't have much in the way of stuff for people to infinitely post over and over like Fates though and lacks the online aside from ranking. It's a much more singleplayer focused experience and is a very straightforward game that is exactly what the devs wanted to make, a game that wasn't like a new normal FE game but rather akin to a NES game, which it is. I personally loved it.
But again
We discussed characters
We discussed lore
We discussed art
We discussed gameplay
We discussed changes
We circled around again due to lack of stuff to say.
We even attracted our own autistic, shrieking anti-echoes fag who acts like a tard at every Echoes mention.
We had discussed it so much that all we had left was the prospect of discussing if they were going to remake other titles. There's really not much left to say.
>>
>>387483824
There is nothing to talk about. The game is boring as shit to play. A story so generic and mind numbing it is almost insulting. Celica somehow manages to be a worse protagonist then Corrin, a feat I hadn't thought possible. The gameplay is attrocious and has no good maps at all to play, which is made even worse by how they handled combat.

Really the only thing that is good is the presentation, and if you don't like Hidari then that isn't good either. It was my least favorite FE game and one of the modt unpleasent and unfun games I have ever played.
>>
>>387483824
We talked about it too much.
Now every thread about it has some retard who will drown the thread in shitting on anyone who says they like it.
>>
>>387485550
So every game on /v/?
I know who you mean though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.