[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the plot of Kingdom Hearts to these two.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: toy-story-woody-buzz-lightyear.jpg (140KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
toy-story-woody-buzz-lightyear.jpg
140KB, 900x506px
Explain the plot of Kingdom Hearts to these two.
>>
Help this young man named Sora through your world and let him do whatever the fuck he wants. He'll destroy the weird shadow creatures in your wold then fuck off forever
>>
>>387479583

He's a toy though.
>>
>>387479630
You are a sad, strange little Heartless.
>>
>>387479457

>I'm stationed in the Darkness Quadrant of Disney World. As a member of the Keyblade Swinging Unit of the Whiny Anime Kid Corps, I protect the Disney Canon from the threat of invasion of the evil Organization XIII, sworn enemy of...Kingdom Hearts???
>>
>>387479457
YOU! ARE! A! WEEEEEB!
>>
Guy explores the worlds in search for his friends.
His friend goes takes the dark path because he gets into a fight with his friend.
He then goes deeper into the darkness in hopes to reunite with said friend.
>>
YOU.
ARE.
A.
NOBODYYYYYYYY.
>>
>>387479457
Disney needs to trick out their properties to anime fans, so you're about to be inundated with cartoon monsters and anime men as part of a convoluted storyline thought up by an insane japanese game creator.

You exist to create money. You. Are. Whores.
>>
>>387479457
This toy has come to eradicate evil toys that see you as a threat. Play along with it, just do it.
>>
>>387480526
No one plays KH for Disney.
They're apparently using less Disney worlds and more original worlds in KH3
>>
>>387479457
Kingdom Hearts is... LIGHT
>>
You know the song "You've Got A Friend In Me"?

Well Sora literally has peoples best friends inside of him.
>>
>>387480645
Obviously since Disney worlds are 3-5 room condensed versions of movies while original worlds like Hollow Bastion or Twilight Town can be fleshed out a whole lot more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.