[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right and wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dude 3d.png (642KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
dude 3d.png
642KB, 1024x800px
What went right and wrong?
>>
>>387472724
Disclaimer: 3DS owner

Right? Backwards compatibility
3d actually does work
They lowered that price so hard the first time because of the Vita and lack of games

Wrong? 3d just sucks
They forgot the second stick

Even worse? They tried to shoehorn it back in with the worst console accessory I've ever seen this side of the power glove. And then later with a stick that's widely agreed as the worst in the entire industry.
>>
What went wrong? Bland games with no depth, games still look like you're playing a gameboy advance (this time with a gimmick 3D disguise). If there was confusion before if Nintendo was /our guy/ or a greedy company exploiting their nostalgic appeal, it became apparent through the 3DS who they actually are. Overall perhaps a better attempt than they made with the Wii U but still a last stand that will be one of Nintendos final attempts before getting BTFO from the gaming industry. Sony always wins baby.
>>
>>387472724
The Library isn't as great as the DS, but if you count it's backwards compadibility, it's got a massive library
3DS, DS, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA
Honestly it's my favourite handheld because of that

Gotta say, it's annoying how many models they've released of the thing, and I'm still upset the N3DS didn't feature a second circle pad, instead getting that dumb nub
Also I guess it was partly to blame for the massive rise in amibo
>>
>>387474357
Had me going till the line about final attempts, 6/10.
>>
>RIGHT
Pretty good line up of games that nearly come close to the greatness of OG DS/Lite. The quality of games are still amazing after six years, and portable Smash is great.

>WRONG
No bc with game boy or game boy advance games. I personally would've spent $250 on a dime if that was readily available day fucking one. Also those accessory are so unneeded, like they're were made on a whim because of certain games like Smash Bros. 3DS or Kid Icarus.
>>
>>387474775
>no bc with gb or gba

The 3ds been out a long time now anon, just hack it and emulate every gb and gba game ever made (minus a few special snowflakes who can't save properly)
>>
>>387475067
meant VC instead of emulate. Super easy to do really
>>
N2DS XL a shit.
Its the Wii Mini of the 3DS line.
>>
>>387472724
Right -
Great library
Standard model New 3DS is GOD TIER

Wrong -
Region lock unless you hack it
C-Stick(right analog) not the best unless you install a PSP analog stick in it
>>
>>387475173
That would imply that it can't access the internet.
>>
>WRONG
Hardly bothering to produce any regular N3DS models in America, leaving most people having to settle for the XL.
>>
>>387472724
>right
N3DS for the faceplates
Amiibo cards for Animal Crossing
>wrong
The bullshit you have to go through to get the cards you want
Everything else
>ahead of its time
Circle Pad Pro. That shit should have been bigger and used in more games, at least before N3DS happened.
>>
>>387477906
Also the library was fucking good. It's no wonder Nintendo dominates the handheld market, they know games.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.