[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related just went up for pre-order on Steam. What do we think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Kingdom-Come-Pic-1.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom-Come-Pic-1.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Pic related just went up for pre-order on Steam. What do we think?
>>
>Open World
Trash
>>
>>387470842
Do you think Red Dead Redemption was trash?
>>
>>387471008
Yes
>>
Gonna be a huge disappointment.

Prepare for bugs and shit gameplay.
>>
>>387471086
Feel free to exit the thread then, pleb.

>>387471234
Why are you expecting bugs and shit gameplay?
>>
>>387471008
What's a video game you like?
>>
>>387471341
>Defending open world trash
I'm not the pleb here
>>
>>387471341
It just seems like a bugs and shit gameplay kind of game
>>
>>387471410
Victoria II

>>387471437
most open world games are trash, but I don't think a game being open world automatically makes it trash.
>>
>>387471445
What does that even mean? I've been following this game since it was first announced, it looks really good. Looks to focus more on fine details and a well crafted game instead of procedural generation and bullshit. The gameplay videos look fun.

>bugs and glitches
Literally every game you've played has had those.

>>387471570
>>Victoria II
Cool game. I don't personally like grand strategy games but I know it's a good game, it just isn't for me. Just like this game isn't for you. Doesn't make it trash and it doesn't make Victoria II trash for me not playing it.
>>
>>387470661
I expect a pretty game with a good story, immersive world, historical accuracy, interesting alchemy, mediocre combat, and bad facial animation.

Basically, I expect an overall good game with a few flaws that hopefully the studio will learn from and expand upon with their next game.
>>
>>387471341
>Why are you expecting bugs and shit gameplay?

Because it's a very ambitious game from a small studio. Not once has a small indie studio produced a notable open world game (apart from minecraft but that was very small and limited in scope compared to Kingdom Come).
>>
>>387470661
I like that it's a real-world setting desu. I can't think of any recent similar games set in a non-fictional world except maybe Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
>>
>>387472092
>Not once has a small indie studio produced a notable open world game

The Witcher 1 you fucking egg.
>>
Is the combat still trash?
>>
>>387472173
>notable

Nobody played that until 2 came along.
>>
>>387472092
what is the witcher
>>
>>387472092
Don't think noteworthy is the word you're looking for. DayZ and Rust are noteworthy, even if I don't like them.
>>
File: 1476502377101.jpg (35KB, 382x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476502377101.jpg
35KB, 382x341px
>>387472214
>I didn't like it so nobody played it

Oh man, that's rich.
>>
>>387472270
DayZ is a fucking bugfest and Rust is being developed by competent and tested people.
>>
>>387472339
Morrowind and New Vegas are also bugfests and they're often praised as some of the best games from their genres.
>>
>>387472339
Irrelevant to the point I made. They're still both noteworthy, ergo noteworthy wasn't the word you were looking for.
>>
The voice acting needs work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O63s6n0eYDk
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.