[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most annoying gimmick in Sonic Mania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Cyber City.jpg (120KB, 1254x628px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber City.jpg
120KB, 1254x628px
I got 4 time overs from these. You can only move in the direction you land on it.
>>
>>387464823
You can rotate your axis by pushing left or right
>>
>>387464823
Hold down the direction you want to jump off to like in the Sonic 3K bonus stage
>>
how bad are you?
and is this your first 2D sonic?
>>
Magnet Ball was my favorite bonus stage in Sonic 3. Git Gud scrubs.
>>
>>387464823
Either this is bait or you're a literal retard
>>
>>387464823
you're definitely retarded but there were way too many of these things in the stage so I will admit that they're pretty annoying.
>>
>>387465160
No, I played them all. I am just not used to the sphere gimmick
>>
>>387465569
>i played them all
>i didnt play sonic 3&k

k lel
>>
>>387464823
The most annoying gimmick is people blaming the game when the problem is the player sucks.
>>
>>387466002
I played S3K many times, usually lost the sphere bonus stage after a few seconds usually. Now I know how to move with them thanks to an anon on this thread.
>>
>>387464964
>>387464976
Thanks, it worked. I tried moving with all directions is what the problem was.
>>
>>387466184
Blue spheres is shit.
SHIT
>>
>>387467410
It's definitely not my favorite but it's easily one of the most honest special stages in the franchise. You can see perfectly fine in front of you and the speed increases at a steady and predictable rate.
>>
>>387464823
Aye i'm a fucking sonic noob, how do i beat the rotating boxes in chemical plant zone that fucking crush me everytime and have a hurtbox of 320x320 pixels ? thanks
>>
>>387467567
GET DIZZY.
>>
>>387467567
this, i prefer the bobsled tube thing from sonic 2
>>
The only real issue with his game is that Auto-Scroller levels suck. The Rocket Heavy and Metal Sonic's race is fine, but Sonic's Mirage Saloon Act 1 would have been so much better if we were only on the plane for a token 5-10 instead of the entire level. It's not difficult, in fact it's pretty brain dead, but it doesn't actually let us play the Sonic game we were hoping to play.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.