[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AT THE LAST MOMENT THEIR SOULS SING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

AT THE LAST MOMENT THEIR SOULS SING
>>
>dumbass comic relief character is allowed to date a teacher
>but you aren't
its not fair bros, minato had a hard enough life
>>
>>387461925
He didn't date her. They had some study sessions and the teacher just liked the attention, but Kenji got too serious about it and she got tired of it, especially since she already had a fiance.

From what we saw in FeMC's route, she was kind of a flaky idiot.
>>
>>387461925
You could somewhat date your teacher through the online game
>>
>>387461675

I deadass thought Kenji was gay when he first approached me
>>
>>387461925
Why did he have to suffer that much?
>>
You know, people say that P3MC is the only one who doesn't get punished for dating multiple girls, but is that true? After he dies, he leaves that many girls heartbroken. The only way to reduce potential sadness as much as possible, you have to keep him a virgin.
>>
Is it worth going back and finishing up P3P on my phone? Id have to restart. You can O my answer if you've had sex before.
>>
File: 1502831092630.jpg (26KB, 368x280px) Image search: [Google]
1502831092630.jpg
26KB, 368x280px
>>387463204
>P3P
>phone
>sex
>>
>>387463204
Yes, but only play the best route. You don't have to ask, you already know.
>>
File: how the mighty have fallen.jpg (103KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
how the mighty have fallen.jpg
103KB, 780x585px
>>387463204
I'd say so. If you can deal with how boring Tartarus can feel sometimes, yes. If you want to just play through the game for the story though, play it on easy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.