[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think he is viable in Comp if used right and in high rank,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: handsoap.jpg (46KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
handsoap.jpg
46KB, 700x396px
I think he is viable in Comp if used right and in high rank, just have him in a DPS slot and dont run 3 DPS because thats just retarded.
>>
He's shit and if you want a strong archer then just go to Paladins.
>>
>>387459558
XD
>>
>>387459558
Paladins is for poor kids, honestly In certain situations Hanzo is better than Genji.
>>
He can steamroll the enemy team's DPS and healers if you know how to aim his bow properly and land headshots.
>>
>>387459472
The only time you better EVER pick competitive Hanzo/Widow/Sombra is because you are a fucking LEGEND at this game and can single-handedly destroy the other team keeping them shut down the entire match.

If you just occasionally pull a gold medal or something and think "well I have a high winrate on him!" and then instalock one of these characters you need to fucking kill yourself.

Don't play DPS in Comp unless you are really fucking good at the game and its blatantly apparent to everyone who sees you play.
>>
>>387459695
problem is the only time people want to play him is when they are throwing
>>
go back you /vg/ retard
>>
File: madamada.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madamada.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>387459670
The fuck did you just say?
>>
>>387459795
im bronze, but honestly observing high-level hanzo, my opinion has changed on him, as a bronzefag every Hanzo main is usually an emo kid who doesnt care about winning, however gold+ he is a good situational motherfucker who can take out niggas with his scatter arrow as long as they can fucking aim right.
>>
File: fsdfasd.jpg (3MB, 6379x5121px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfasd.jpg
3MB, 6379x5121px
is this the Overwatch thread?
>>
>>387460106
I hate Mercy only girls play her.
>>
File: Overwatch_Summer_Games_2017.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_Summer_Games_2017.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>>387459472
What is the best Overwatch Summer Games skin and why is it Grillmaster: 76?
>>
File: 1500499107287.png (500KB, 945x587px) Image search: [Google]
1500499107287.png
500KB, 945x587px
>Playing crippled Huntsman
Hanzo's only good in lewds but he's more fujobait.
>>
>>387460197
Not true, but girls only play mercy. except one i found was a Lucio main. And another who was a Mcree main
>>
>>387460197
Weird because the only characters that I see white girls play is Doomfist
>>
>>387460078
Is this real?
>>
>>387459670
Hanzo is a garbage outside of scattershot, so he shouldn't bother with him. If he wants to be an archer, the archers in Paladins are top tier who have cooler moves. Hence why I recommended it to the metafag.
>>
File: 1423344668044.jpg (15KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1423344668044.jpg
15KB, 259x259px
>every quickmatch some retard pick him because he is "cool XDXD"
>>
>>387461427
This happens for both teams though so just see it as a 5v5 with two retard Hanzos trying to snipe each other from afar.
>>
>>387459472
Of course he's viable, only takes like 900 damage to fully charge his ult. Issue is when people are not connecting their shots but they wont switch him out. Or if they're getting counter picked because they actually are a good hanzo and they still wont swap. That's what throws higher level games featuring hanzo.
>>
>>387459472
Hanzo is one of the highest skill ceiling heroes in the game.
The biggest issue you have to overcome is inconsistency,
Once you learn to predict enemy movement and be always effective, you will be impossible to counter

Now the meme, that Hanzo is bad, comes from consoles it would be imposible to play a good hanzo using fucking thumbsticks.
Sadly this meme spread and you get people throwing as soon as you pick him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.