[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tink Sonniku get shitty afta Sonniku Ze Hegehog 2006, so i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iizuka.jpg (4KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
iizuka.jpg
4KB, 250x187px
I tink Sonniku get shitty afta Sonniku Ze Hegehog 2006, so i make Unleashu.

You hate Unleashu, tink day gamepway is too dificult and automated, so i forrow compwaints and make Corwas.

Ooooo but now you hate CORWAS, YOU ROVA UNLEASHU NOW.

WELL YOU DONTU KNOW WHATTU YOU RIKE!

SO FOR TWENTIETH ANNIVERSUZU I MAKE MORPHU WITH AVENTURA AND UNLEASHU GAMEPWAY AND CARRED GENARATIONSZU. YOU COMPWAIN ABOUT GENARATIONSZU, TINK GAMEPWAY IS STALE AND NOSTAWGA IS OVERDONE, SO I FORROW COMPWAINTS AND MAKE LOSTZU WORLD

AND YOU HATE LOSTZU WORLD TOO. YOU ROVA CORWAS AND GENARATIONSZU.

THEN I FORROW CORWAS AND GENARATIONSZU AND MAKE FORCES BUT YOU DONTU RIKE DAT EITHER!!

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WANT!!!!!!?

DATS WHY SEGA MAKE MANIA AT REAST EVERYONE ROVU KURASSIC SONIKKU GAYMES!!
>>
>>387453367
Lost World was only bad because the parkour system wasn't fully thought out and you had too many gimmicks, but the core gameplay was great and you should have built on it.

You should have made a Lost World sequel because you were on to something.
>>
And the sad thing is...hes absolutely right
>>
This is gay because Sonic team didn't make Mania, a bunch of nobodys made it and made a better Sonic game than Sonic team ever has.
>>
>>387453367
this was hilarious to read thank you for making this
>>
screencap this shit!!
>>
>>387454701
But muh 3K
>>
You didn't even make Mania, you buck-toothed hack.

And leave NiGHTS alone.
>>
>>387453367
Who has the worst fanbase, sonic or zelda?
>>
>>387453367
Just give me Adventure 3
>>
>>387454701
When it comes to sonic games, mania is pretty average to be honest.
>>
>>387456324
Compared to what? It's certainly the best 2D sonic so far
>>
>>387455803
Shut up Boco
>>
File: Kojima Salaryman Gangbang.jpg (750KB, 737x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima Salaryman Gangbang.jpg
750KB, 737x1020px
>>387453367
~MOSHI MOSHI~? I CAME TO SAY MR KOJIMA RIKES YOUR GAMES
>>
Is Iizuka even sentient
>>
>>387453367
But it's sonikku za hejjihoggu
>>
>>387456384
I don't know. Just seems like the same shit that I already played 20+ years ago. Meh I prefer the 3d sonic adventure games anyway
>>
>>387455726
Mania is the more consistent game when it comes to good levels back to back. 3&K has a lot of rough spots like Carnival Night, Mushroom Hill, and Sandopolis. Theres more but those 3 are the ones that come to mind.
>>
>>387456542
>Doesn't feature Dante from the Devil May Cry series
2/10, no buy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.