[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the developer of God Hand 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: GodHandLogo.png (435KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
GodHandLogo.png
435KB, 1000x686px
How would you do it? This is my control mapping

>Square = Main combo (8 hits maximum)
>Down + Square = Uppercut (as the preset move)
>Triangle = Sub combo (4 hits maximum, meant for kicks)
>Down + Triangle = Alternate attack
>Circle = Grab attacks
>Down + Circle = Alternate Grab attack
>Square + triangle = Guard breaker (as the preset move)
>X = Just interaction.
>L1 = Release God Hands
>L2 + Square, Triangle, Circle = Roulette (You can now asign a technique to each button, and when you hit the roulette wheel in the right point, you get a damage bonus)
>R2 = Lock on (Change lock on enemies with the d-pad)

>R1 = Change combat posture
>(You can choose a combat posture from different martial arts postures, you have the left and right postures. Also, you can set a different combo-build and Roulette techniques for each posture, so you can alternate between 2 combo-buids during a fight with pressing a button)
>L3 = Turn 360°
>Select = Taunt

Also
>Add more pre-set moves like dodging left/right+ triangle, you do a barrel kick, or dodging left/right+ square, you do an elbow to the jaw
>Add a counter attack that turns the enemy 180° when you dodge to left/right/forward in the exact time you get hitted
>Add submission and constriction moves for when the enemy is lying on the ground
>Add pre-set attacks for the God-Hands Mode
>Keep the same difficult system, and add one more level.
>Add a Rank System
>Make the Roulette attacks faster, so you can use them in-between combos

Aaalso...
>Add a continued-combo system (Similar to the dodge-offset moves from Bayonetta). You can keep your main/sub combo by holding the button you were using, then do another attack/dodge/taunt/roulette, then release that button and then keep pressing it, continuing the combo you were making before, without any interuption.

So what you think? Any other ideas?
Ok, then God Hand Thread!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RHpAmuX_vc
>>
Damn, bump
>>
>>387447956
I'd rather make a Wonderful 101 sequel, but at the end of each chapter there is a giant ass boss and you got to form Megazord to defeat him, and Megazord is done in the vein of God Hand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1beb37nGHw
>>
Honestly, just a very straight forward graphical upgrade would work very well since the game's formula is very polished already. A focus on destructible environments would be nice.
>>
>>387447956
>Double the amount of midgets
>Add a bunch more super gay characters
>Try and be as offensive as possible
>Fight a bear and a gorilla at the same time
>Fight about 30 salarymen in one encounter
>Get second god hand earlier, with about an hour of use
>More rival battles
>
>>
>>387451738
Good ideas but
>Try and be as offensive as possible
God Hand 1 was funny without being like this
>>
>>387451894
You can offend people with a drop of a hat nowadays.

Just beating up a bunch of super effeminate gay dudes and midgets would be enough.
>>
>QTE
>on disk/day 1 DLC
>different story
>non-complex combat (mash x to insta win)
>female/colored protagonist

God Hand isn't fun or challenging. Its a hyped up meme game only because "DUDE NORTHSTAR LMAO"
>>
>>387447956
I have not played God Hand, and I am not a fan of the game's aesthetics, but I do love Devil May Cry and Bayonetta, so I'd just make a really safe sequel that takes place in urban modern times and come up with ways to up the ante and take advantage of the first game's memes.
Don't give me this property.
>>
>>387451957
They should try their damnedest to capture the old Capcom camp. God Hand was never about being offensive or pushing the limits of their ESRB rating.
>>
>>387451964
Post your hard mode clear stats
>>
>>387451738
>>Fight about 30 salarymen in one encounter
god yes
>>
>>387451964
Shut up IGN, we know you didn't even get throught level 1 so go play some Imagine Party Babyz
>>
>>387451558
What about my ideas? It would be good to see a little of changes. Also of course, a graphic improvement is necesary, and destructive environments too
>>
I would have liked it if, instead of just having your one customized moveset in God Hand, if you could have 4 or 5 and switch between them using the D-Pad. Not like the D-Pad was doing anything else in the game.
>>
>>387453323
>grab attacks
I'm not feeling it. I think they could be easily abused
>>
>>387454105
That sounds pretty cool (or if you could have 4/5 different customisable sets you switch between).

I'm always happy when the D-pad gets used since I'm very comfortable with a claw.
>>
>>387447956
Make it PC game. Use mouse to turn the tank camera at your own speed, just use a modifier button like space combined with WSAD to sway/sidestep/backflip. AD of course moves to the side instead of turning the camera while W and S go forward and backward. Now you can freely use 4 directions as modifiers for moves.

As for key placement it's obviously PC so switch it however you like, nothing wrong with putting 2 attack buttons on the mouse and keeping E and Q for grabbing things and whatever 4th action you want. There are tons of easily accessible keys.

Now this actually makes tank controls bearable.
>>
>>387454105
Having one of the L or R buttons change the left stick into a dodge button would be handy. Could play the game without the claw grip that way. There's no reason to map situational shit like the taunt to those buttons.
>>
Interesting ideas, Op. Personally, I think God Hand could really include more grappling.
>>
>>387447956
>>387454789
Don't ever port it to PC because I don't want to discuss the game with flamboyant homosexuals
>>
>>387455331
The game has been easily emulateable for years
>>
>>387447956

I think you have some great ideas OP but all together might make the game a little too bloated
>>
Kengo master of bushido controls

TLOU camera
>>
>>387447956
>L3 = Turn 360°
>360°
Surely you meant 180, right?
>>
>>387455158
this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.