[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Darksiders games any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: War_trailer2.png (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
War_trailer2.png
914KB, 1280x720px
Are the Darksiders games any good?
>>
No one has any opinion on those games? Guess I'll skip the sale on them.
>>
Zelda meets God of War.
>>
Only started playing two before I lost all my shit, it seemed like a decent game with neat combat, but I can't form much of an opinion.
>>
>>387447607

Lost all your shit?

>>387447576

I have played neither of those games.
>>
>>387446507
Played the first one as it was free on xbox, basically a slower version of a DMC game.
>>
Played the first and second with the third on the way by a different dev.

Highly recommend it if you are into hack and slash games like god of war. Not much reward for replaying it over and over but very good storyline and combat.
>>
Both are good. Play on hardest difficulty unless you want a borefest. You simply ride on a narrowish path from dungeon to dungeon and kill bosses.
>>
>>387448625

>Play on hardest difficulty unless you want a borefest.

What does higher difficulty do? Make enemies into health-sponges?
>>
File: 71hXiO0Bp+L._SL1500_.jpg (314KB, 2324x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71hXiO0Bp+L._SL1500_.jpg
314KB, 2324x1500px
>>387446507
Playing through Darksiders 2 at the moment.
Super fucking floaty, especially when it comes to level traversal and jumping puzzles. Sometimes you'll be holding all the way right, and if you have the slightest degree pointing up, you'll jump up instead of across.
Like a lot of other shit in the game, it works when it wants to.
>>
>>387446507
yes. I enjoyed the 1st one more than the second.
>>
>>387446507
I only played the first one and it's just a compilation of gameplay mechanics from other games. In other words - total shit.
>>
It's ok I guess, don't expect a good game or a bad one. It's smack dab in the middle.
>>
Definition of a 7/10.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.