[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 2652345354.jpg (53KB, 600x216px) Image search: [Google]
2652345354.jpg
53KB, 600x216px
What went so wrong?
>>
Stupid fucking name
>>
nothing
>>
>>387442926
Name a few cool names.
>>
>>387442817
Not enough cards. Everyone went back to Shadowverse.
>>
Instead of developing the core gameplay, devs listen to reddit and focus on fancy shit.
>make fully 3D animated premium cards that eat performance on most expensive PCs
>develop a full blown single player campaign with voice acting, quest, exploration, choices etc.
>spend probably well over million on a CLOSED BETA tournament with a 100k$ prize pool
>instead of listening to people who really know CCGs and have experience, devs sit with amateurs in an echo chamber
game is overall very unoriginal and without any passion, artstyle, UI and menu look very generic and there is literally no Witcher feel in it
just pure moneymaker with lootbox/card packs/gambling system because they can't have a year without releasing anything now
>>
>>387442817
what gwent so wrong?
>>
>>387443359

Cool cards
Wim zam
Blood master
Cut king
>>
>>387443359
kevin
>>
>>387443359
anything other than gwent
>>
Good game, shame the developers take 4 months for one patch.
>>
>>387444730
Wimzam's a pretty good card game name. I think this anon is on to something.
>>
>>387446191
Shit, I meant for a new meta
>>
>>387446276
I have no idea what were they fucking thinking releasing their first multi game ever on three platforms at once with a totally hack team.
And they even wanted a fucking crossplay.
>>
>>387443940
>open beta comes out
>all the changes are terrible and barely new content
>redditor yesmen act like it's the best shit ever
>game dies after a month
good. any reddit pandering game needs to die
>>
>>387446645
removing faction passives was a good change desu
too bad everything else was fucking shit
i liked my cards to be simplenow everything has synergy with 50 other cards in 20 different ways and if all three appear they also do some super fancy shit
it's a terrible design in a game where you need to be precise with how many points you will get after each play
you literally have to guess
>>
>>387442817
I occasionally play it, but it's incredibly grindt and tedious, and frankly it gets boring after a few rounds.
Then again, I guess that's the case with every online card game.
>>
>>387442817
Gwent is fine
its just you have the feeling there is a single guy working as a whole developer team
its a simple card game and yet the patches and fixes take forever

some more communication with the playerbase wouldn't hurt, too
>>
>>387443530
>Shadowverse
>implying weebstone isn't fucking dead
>>
>>387446272
are you kidding me cut king is the hottest card game around get out of here with your zimwam
>>
>>387448327
they literally take half of their ideas from the gwent subreddit, you can accuse them of many things, but not of a lack of communication with the fans
>>
>>387448949
everyone thought the season will end after 2 months and it took them 2 and a half months to give us the exact date
>>
>>387444934
fuck you Kevin
>>
>>387443530
SV has been pure shit since ToG. Even the /vg/ threads are slow af now.
>>
>>387448949
>half of their ideas from the gwent subreddit
>other half from Shitlemen
no suprise game is so garbage
>>
>>387442817
its basically uno or go fish but with animated card art.
>>
File: 1502755958719.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502755958719.png
24KB, 200x200px
If you aren't playing hearthstone, you are playing a dead CCG
>>
>>387450981
hearthstone regularly pulls in more viewers than league of legends, how on earth is it dead?
>>
>>387451114
>reading comprehension
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.