[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive lost my love for vidya and i wanna get it back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bart.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
I can remember a time about 3-4 years ago where i would wake up at 6:30 AM just to play TF2 and a variety of indie games for hours on hours with my friends. Now some time has passed and im only playing League about once a week because I'm put in a low priority queue.

There is a reason for this. I remember a year ago i was playing CSGO with my friends and they got pissed at me for not being a fucking human aimbot and stopped playing with me. I then got the beautiful and very good idea to download an ESP Glow off of Youtube. And its safe to say that I was enjoying the game much more since people didn't know how shitty I was. A few days later later i check the video i got the hacks from
>the title of the video changed to the original but with "[DETECTED]" added to it
>think to myself "I could never get vac banned"
>go home
>cram project for school
>check steam
>says "ACCOUNT NOTICE" or some shit like that
>check my account
>1 VAC Ban on record
>I can't play CSGO anymore
>tell my friends I was hacking
>lose almost all of my friends
>never enjoy CSGO again

Ever since i was VAC banned i haven't really been going on steam. I want a single player game (preferably indie), or just an idea that will help me rediscover how awesome these indie games are because I remember how much I loved indies like 4 years ago and I think it might be a good idea to rediscover how much I love Vidya
>>
>playing League
>lost love for vidya

Really makes you think.

Play a management game that will make you forget what time it is. XCOM, Cities Skylines, Rimworld, Factorio.
>>
File: vidya addict.png (191KB, 1820x833px) Image search: [Google]
vidya addict.png
191KB, 1820x833px
>>
File: 1459135364996.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459135364996.gif
360KB, 500x375px
Dude, you're placing WAY WAY too fucking much weight in to videogames, and you sound insufferable
Its a hobby you jack ass

Go do other stuff and come back to vydia as a past time, and treat it like nothing more then that. You're enjoy it more when you're more fulfilled with the other qualities of yourself.
>>
>multiplayer games

Found your problem.
>>
File: 1487949936635.jpg (465KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1487949936635.jpg
465KB, 500x740px
Here we go again with the sad gamer thread.

Go see a fucking therapist or something, or get a REAL hobby.
>>
>>387439919
I remember my old friends raving about Factorio last year, I will give it a try
>>
>>387439923
This is false. I can attest to that.
>>
>>387439958
>You're enjoy it more when you're more fulfilled with the other qualities of yourself.

It's actually the opposite, ever since i got friends who didnt constantly treat me like shit and i started to go out more I started enjoying them less
>>
>>387440043
exactly
>>
>>387440523
then attest to it, ohana. tell us why its false
>>
>>387440592
This is not a bad thing
>>
Have no sympathy for you, cheating subhuman shitskin.
>>
>>387439923
>played video games for over 18 years
>still have fun just by playing them
"videogame addiction" is not a real thing
>>
>>387441421
i just want to be able to use them as a pass-time again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.