[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Warfare Remastered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Standalone_Packshots_2D_PS4.jpg (86KB, 596x745px) Image search: [Google]
Standalone_Packshots_2D_PS4.jpg
86KB, 596x745px
I just noticed that this game got a standalone release.

Is it worth getting? Do people still play the multiplayer?
>>
>>387439706
From what I read on Steam it's one horrible remaster.
>>
>$40 for a 10 year old game
>hardly any cheaper than infinite warface legacy, which includes this game plus iw and GOAT zombies
>no DLC included (again, 10 year old fucking game)
>bastardised to hell and back with supply drops, camos, DLC guns etc

Avoid like the fucking plague. This is the biggest rip-off Activision have ever pulled. I would have considered it if it was $20 with all DLC included, but this is just insane.
>>
>>387440032
I was just happy that i didnt have to spend my money on fucking Infinite Warfare
>>
Another corporate threaf
>>
>>387440516
Thanks for the insight anon
>>
>>387439706
It's alright on console, apparently a mess on PC. Beware there are crates and ugly ass guns not from the original game.
>>
>>387440771
Whats the difference between the console and pc versions?
>>
>>387439706
If u can find it for around $25 on console it is a lot of fun. Healthy online player count as well. It is shit on pc
>>
>supply drops in CoD4

Burn it with fucking fire, activision are the biggest fucking jews.
>>
I bought the Legacy Pro MLG edition on sale.
The campaign is exactly the same but prettier, MP now has lootboxes like all fpses have to have 2017 but its mostly the same as well. It also has prop hunt on the playlist which is kinda wierd and cool at the same time.
>>
>>387441045
Not really sure myself since I've only played it on PS4. Doesn't seem like anyone has anything good to say about it on PC though, one thing I remember being said was the online community is really small on PC, much smaller than the regular CoD4 community right now. Maybe no dedicated servers either?
>>
>>387441558
It's current year, no fucking CoD game comes with dedis.
>>
CoD games still have system link and bot support to this day, wierds me out that activision is doing it.
>>
>>387439706
-It's $40
-it doesn't come with all the maps
-You need to buy the dlc maps AGAIN
-They've added new weapons, skins, and stupid shit in supply drops, meaning you'll see people walking around with bright pink weapons that aren't balanced or meant to be in the game, and you'll probably never unlock it cause RNG
-Looks meh as it is for today's standards
-it has a cancerous community still

They did add a few fun things like prop hunt but it's not worth the price tag. Wait till it drops to like $15 maybe.
>>
What if I was to buy it for campaign only, how does it hold up to the original?
>>
>>387442526
Im worried that no one will be playing it anymore that far in the future
>>
>>387439706
I bought this game for the single player mode on veteran and loved every minute of it just as I did back then
Got bored of multiplayer after a few hours, to be expected when playing alone I suppose
>>
>>387442913
People still play the original cod 4 on 360 my dude, it'll still have players down the line.
>>
Pick it up on sale and play the campaign, it's breddy gud
>>
File: 1500513770720.jpg (146KB, 1181x709px) Image search: [Google]
1500513770720.jpg
146KB, 1181x709px
>>387441558
>COD
>having dedicated servers
>>
I wouldn't even mind the DLC weapons so much if they took that as their cue to fix all the broken shit about MWR. Removing Stopping Power and Juggernaut would fix SO MANY fucking problems with the game it's unreal, but they said they wouldn't because they didn't want to mess with the game. Well you're messing with the fucking game now, so do the whole world a favor and take them out or nerf them hard.
>>
>>387443251
>>387441878
Doesn't the original CoD4 have dedicated servers?
>>
>>387439706
>Bought it when it came out alongside IW like some fucking retard
>It was actually pretty good
>Pick it back up when my friends buy the standalone version
>New, very overpowered guns that were never in the original
>New camos to appease the retards who think spray painting an M16 with rainbow colors looks good
>Old DLC being resold at full price
Fuck this game
>>
>>387439706
it's worth it if you can get it for $10
>>
>>387443053
last time i checked it was full of modded lobbies and aimbotters, not sure how it is now.
>>
its a cheese machine.

spawn, die, repeat: the game. the people who play it are people who have apparently no lifed it since 07' and know the spawns by reflex.

i literally put my controller down and started recording. my longest time alive was around 7 seconds. on crash. standard team deathmatch. (inb4 i suck, go ahead and play it, prove me wrong)
>>
bought the legacy pro ed for 49.99.
the best part of it isnt even MWR, its the goat Zombie mode with based David Hasselhoff song covers.
>>
>>387439706
Remember when they said it would never be released as a standalone game and you have to buy 2 games if you ever want to play it?

Don't support this kind of thing.
>>
>>387443490
Yes, only for PC though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.