[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT FUCKING VIDEO GAME DO I PLAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1488472641934.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488472641934.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
WHAT FUCKING VIDEO GAME DO I PLAY
>>
>>387438127
Use a rope
>>
the static speaks my name cause you do this >>387438451
>>
>>387438127
Who is this penis princess?
>>
whose ugly bitch this is
>>
Asuka has been reduced to 5$ BJs for cigarette money, sad
>>
fucking scum whore ruins asuka
>>
Smash TV.
>>
Resident evil remake

Or resident evil zero
>>
>>387438127
Jedi Academy
>>
>>387438783
O shit, I haven't touched the remakes yet, thanks.

>>387438815
Replayed it last year. If anything, I'll reinstall Jedi Outcast.
>>
>>387438127
MAKE SOME WAVES
>>
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
>>
>>387438127
Ghost Trick
>>
>>387438127
>smoking
This: >>387438451
>>
>>387439703
Can that be played without a joystick?
>>
>>387439712
PCfat sorry
>>
>>387439931
Emulate it you dumb fuck
>>
File: acecombat6-2.webm (3MB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
acecombat6-2.webm
3MB, 800x446px
>>387439848
No, but there's always Ace Combat
>>
>>387440215
So what joystick does someone buy?
It's been long overdue anyway and it'd be great for my next FS2 playthrough.
>>
File: 1502281748349.jpg (143KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1502281748349.jpg
143KB, 540x429px
Peggle 2
>>
e.y.e divine cybertranny

one day dutch the cyber culter from the secreta on mars was minding his own business in his favorite cave when some fucking retarded acolyte climbed a 200 foot ladder and shot him in the face and he fell into a coma. he awoke 15 seconds
later. as he came to, he observed his immediately surroundings and found that the perpetrator was immobilized from tripping over a rock and completely shattering both shins.

dutch tried to walk over to the other culter, only to collapse under his own weight. he had broken three legs after being shot and could now only crawl so he crawled over despite the now overbearing weight of his armor

"brother why have you done this i can't feel my DICK" dutch yelled at the culter.

"leg machine broke" the nameless agent replied before dying and turning into an ultra giga cybermanduco before dying again from psi drain

dutch was in immense pain but even more immensely confused by what just happened, so much so that he almost forgot to use his armor's maintenance systems so by inference when he remembered to do that he did it he activated the maintenance. but when he pressed the maintenance button it only restored two of his legs and not the third (euphemism for cyber penis).

"no why i still had 5 payments left on my cyberpenis rental" dutch said with agony as he looked to the sky (actually just the roof of the cave) and yelled something in a gargled mess of russian and japanese. he couldn't afford a new prosthetic and had already sold his biological penis to the federal zionists years ago for brouzouf. the worst part was he really had to pee and had nothing to pee from so he had to improvise.

dutch walked over to the portable armory and withdrew a grenade that he deactivated and assembled to look like a vagina (female genitalia) and attached to his empty dick socket which made him feel funny so he also welded two scarabs to his chest. "from now on i will be called 'Dutchess' until i can buy a new penis" said dutch
>>
>>387438127
I bet she could suck a mean cock.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.