[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of sonic game would you like to have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I would like a heroes 2
>>
>Sonic adventure 2/Unleashed story
>Solo Sonic
>confident direction whether its boost or adventure
>no 2D sections
>no wisps
>no nu-classic sonic
>just 3D
>eggman and metal sonic are the only antagonists
>60 fps hedgehog engine
>replay value
I know I'll never get this with the current system of Sonic Teams.
>>
>>387436218
>I would like a heroes 2

It was called Shadow The Hedgehog
>>
File: shadowwithgatling.jpg (48KB, 941x536px) Image search: [Google]
shadowwithgatling.jpg
48KB, 941x536px
shadow the hedgehog 2
>>
>>387436776
>sa2 story
>eggman and metal sonic only antagonists
>>
File: SonicBlackKnight.jpg (123KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
SonicBlackKnight.jpg
123KB, 900x605px
>>387436218
If they found a way to elegantly put characters like Shadow, Rouge, and Blaze, into the Classic-style games, I honestly wouldn't care if Sonic never went back to 3D.
>>
SA/SA2 Sonic gameplay in a competent engine without having to pad the game with other playstyles.
>>
>>387436218
Mania 2 with all original levels
>>
Mania 2, more characters, same tone as Colors.
>>
I want an entierly original game developed by the Mania team and a 3D Sonic game that's actually better than decent.
>>
>>387436218
So is Mania coming at the cost of Taxman's remakes not coming to consoles (as well as the 3&K one not being done)?
>>
I want a Rouge sex game were she gets railed by human men
>>
>>387439480

3&K can't be done without replacing all of Michael Jackson's music.
>>
File: Shadow The Hedgehog.png (92KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow The Hedgehog.png
92KB, 1000x476px
I'd love a sequel to Shadow the Hedgehog with a more polished version of the multiple levels. Or better yet, a spiritual successor with a different IP

Ironically, something like Sonic Forces was something I felt would have been a great idea for Sega to do.
>>
>>387439554
it already exists. Have you never played Sonic Transformed 3?
>>
>>387436218
I will never get over the fact that people can hate on this cast
>>
I want Sonic Heroes 2 too, but you can choose the teams and you don't need to replay the game multiple times
>>
>>387441026
Charmy is pretty lame.
>>
File: blaze_ref_109.jpg (34KB, 188x300px) Image search: [Google]
blaze_ref_109.jpg
34KB, 188x300px
>>387436776
>>Solo Sonic

Because we definitely need more of that. It's not like Mania has multiple playable characters or anything.
>>
>>387441026

not muh classics
>>
>>387439150
>same tone as Colors.
You want unfunny jokes inbetween everything?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.