[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total hours of gameplay thread. Then convert into Days/months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: endshot8.jpg (37KB, 536x287px) Image search: [Google]
endshot8.jpg
37KB, 536x287px
Total hours of gameplay thread. Then convert into Days/months (Log into your psn account, it will tell you your stats)

Steam: 1378 hours
Psn: 8946

That is 430 days of gameplay on my PC+ps3/4
A fucking year and two months. I'm sure between all the older consoles and the 360 and handhelds and shit its at least 7 times the number of steam/psn
So I've played roughly 8.5 years of videogames in my 27 years on earth. Jesus christ
>>
I bet I would have at least double of that with everything counted.
>>
I guess i would have around 5 years of gameplay, counting steam, psn, and older consoles
>>
>>387434906
How old are you? I'm 27 and 1/3 of my life has been spent playing Videogames? I've been pretty addicted to/Consistently playing since I was 5. How in the hell could you have twice the amount of hours I have? Keep In mind I dropped out of 2nd grade and never went back, and only started working part time jobs at the age of 19. Wtf my man
>>
>Log into your psn account, it will tell you your stats

Where?
>>
File: 543646643.jpg (70KB, 775x571px) Image search: [Google]
543646643.jpg
70KB, 775x571px
no regrets, though I have the same amount of hours played on the MH 3ds games
>>
>>387434615
>>387436947
>idling hours = game time
Yeah, just kill yourself, you idiots.
>>
>>387437086
Do you just sit there and idle in games?
>>
>>387434615
I know I've got around 2000h in diablo 3 (I stopped playing 6 months after raper of wallets came out)

The next are estimations:
2k in WoW
2k in Battlefield 2
at least 3k in the Counterstrike games

God knows how much on PC and consoles overall
>>
Is there any way to find my WoW playtime without buying a new sub and signing on to each character?
>>
>>387436736
Hmm I'm not sure actually. I've only seen mine in the emails psn sends me, like "hey anon! Check out what's new this week" and in the top corner of the email it shows my total number of trophies and hours. I just browsed thru the actual psn website tho and I'm not seeing it. I'm only seeing the phone browser version tho
>>
>>387437291
Holy shit. You've played about 10,000 hours in just 4 games. I hope you're a cripple because there's no other excuse for that
>>
>>387438305
>not having 10,000 hours in an mmo like wow or runescape

casual
>>
I have around 1000 hours on steam, and and probably 1000 on everything else I've done.
>>
>>387434615
Fuck man. I could have been an airline pilot or master of any trade(s) if only I didn't waste so much time on this cum guzzling hobby
>>
>>387438305
Really? I have probably 10k hours in WoW alone. Probably another 10k in Soulcalibur. I don't think I'm the person out there with the most hours in games, either.
>>
>>387435432
29, gamed since age of 5, went through all major console generations and got my first proper PC in 03.

This year alone, I've put around 250 hours to Zelda BotW and some 200 hours to FF Type-0 HD. Not to mention the X thousands of hours I've put to games like STALER, or dozens of replays of Resident Evils, Silent Hills, Zeldas, etc.

For most of my games, I don't have trusty clocks to stare. Steam certainly didn't have it when it was fresh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.