[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that are simultaneously shit and great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png (3MB, 1405x2194px) Image search: [Google]
DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png
3MB, 1405x2194px
Games that are simultaneously shit and great
>>
you're a fucking idiot
literally 11/10 atmosphere
Prove me wrong
>>
>>387427856
Why would it be shit?
>>
File: 1502580837294.jpg (31KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1502580837294.jpg
31KB, 500x449px
>>387428682
>yellow
>>
>>387428772
piss filter was god tier
added to the murky atmosphere
>>
>>387428849
that being said i imained the yellow was from adam's shades
>>
>>387429247
yeah cleaning cloths are hard to come by in the future.
>>
>>387428682
>have to release a director's cut to fix all the terrible shit from the original release
>>
>>387427856
Id actually rather say this about mankind divided, the story was fucking awful at points but the gameplay and side missions were great
>>
>>387429535
I thought the problem with mankind divided was that there just wasn't -enough- gameplay. During the few times that you actually do infiltrate bases, it's super fun, but you spend so much more time just farting around prague speaking to x then going to y then picking up z.

There just arent enough opportunities to actually use all the cool gadgets you get
>>
File: Half-Life_2_cover.jpg (67KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life_2_cover.jpg
67KB, 300x428px
>>
>>387427856
try playing it without the cloak. it's the most intense stealth game ever made.
>>
Anybody else thought the characters all had weird body proportions? Like they all had way too wide shoulders and arms and hands that were too long?
>>
>>387429535
>>387429868
MD was too short. Was a great game, just too fucking short with shit pacing. I actually went "wait.. that's it???" at the ending.
>>
>>387432397
It's not even that it was short, specifically, as it took about the same 20 hours to complete from start to finish as human revolution, it's just that so many of those hours are just pointless filler and the entire arc of the plot only gets about a third of the way through before it just ends.
>>
Honestly one of my favorite games tho
>>
File: Francis_400x400.png (263KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Francis_400x400.png
263KB, 400x400px
>>387432397
>MD was too short. Was a great game, just too fucking short with shit pacing. I actually went "wait.. that's it???" at the ending.

It's not that it was short (because it wasn't), it was how the story was structured.

They structured the story so that it felt like it ended at the midway point.
I mean it it'd be as if you took Deus Ex 1 but stretched the game out to end right before you reach Hong Kong. That's kind of what DE:MD felt like.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.