/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on DSP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: based.png (1MB, 1060x1048px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
1MB, 1060x1048px
Thoughts on DSP?
>>
>>387420705
He's probably going to die of cardiac arrest soon.
>>
>>387420705
He's just like me except with no shame.
>>
>>387420705
distressingly stupid person
>>
>>387420705
Redpilled as fuck and /ourguy/.
>In China they say "Cat vely dericious, OMNOMNOMNOM"
>>
>>387420705
I don't care what others say. He's the only watchable letsplayer. Though I miss the old DSP, now he just talks about $$$ and how YT fucked him over.
>>
>>387420705

It's amazing how bad he is at video games.
>>
>>387420705
He is a bad liar and he sucks at games. But he should bless these "this is how you don't play"-videos, since they make him at least slightly funny.
>>
based DSP has my respect
>>
>>387420705
Can someone give me a quick rundown on his girlfriend dumping him?
>>
>>387421860
They got engaged, she went to hospital a few weeks later, they broke up.
I'd guess it's because his business has been going downhill for a while. And might take out his frustration on her. And she jumped ship at the same time.
>>
Bit of a dick, but his detractors are obsessive mouth breathing stalkers who really need to stop.
>>
>>387422204

They even have a podcast dedicated to his life, right?
>>
>>387421995
Why'd she go to the hospital?
>>
>>387422430
The thought of marrying this dude gave her a panic attack, allegedly.
>>
>>387422313
WELCOME TO THE SOKAST EMERGENCY. TODAY PHIL PLAYED A VIDEO GAME!!!!!!!!!
WOWOWOWOWO WHAT HE PLAYED A VIDEO GAME WTF I IMAGINE HE WAS RLY RLY BAD AT IT?
YES HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER AM I RIGHT LMAO DUDE I IMAGINE PEOPLE WERE PRETTY ANGRY WITH HIM
YES THERE WERE ANGRY COMMENTS BUT THE STREAM CHAT AS USUAL SUCKED HIS DICK AND HELD HIS HAND, OH YOU STREAM CHAT
ANYWAY THAT'S IT SEE YOU BYE LOL PHIL LOSER
>>
>>387422430
She got a panic attack or something.
>>
>>387422430
she had a panic attack and dsp was more worried about their car than about her
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.