[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he redeem himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: DAILoghain.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DAILoghain.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
Did he redeem himself?
>>
Are you implying that it's possible for a man who betrayed his king in battle to redeem himself. No he didn't.
>>
VAE VICTIS
>>
>>387420146
I don't see how you can redeem yourself when you literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>387421168
>poisons an arl
>holds daughter prisoner
>lets slavers kidnap elves
>lied about what happened in ostagar
>>
>pleaded for Calian not to fight on the frontlines
>he does it anyway
>stands at the ready to rush in when the signal fire is lit
>darkspawn invade signal tower, wardens are late lighting the fire
>by the time it's lit the battle is fucked, no one is surviving if he rides in now
>makes the tough choice to retreat and save part of the army
>King Calian would have been safe and sound had he stayed with Loghain

The only thing he did wrong was understandably think the wardens purposefully sabotaged the battle by not lighting the signal right away
>>
>>387421917
all Howe
>>
>>387421984
All your points are correct but he didn't actually think Wardens sabotaged the battle, come the fuck on now.

Loghain's only fault is trying to kill off and hinder the Grey Wardens when there is a Blight approaching Denerim and everyone and their dog know only Wardens can stop it. If he had just said "hey the battle was fucked I had to retreat come I'll help you against the Archdemon" then we'd become best bros, but he chose to be a retard and become King of a kingdom that was ALREADY being swarmed with darkspawn.

Loghain died because he was an idiot, not because he was a traitor.
>>
>>387423334
>Loghain's only fault is trying to kill off and hinder the Grey Wardens
Still no idea on why the fuck he went along with that, it was Howe's plan in the first place to have the Wardens assassinated. C'mon Loghain, I would have understood if you just talked to me.
>>
>>387420146
he's dead??????????????
>>
>>387420264
he had it coming
>>
>>387423518
So is Leliana ;)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.