[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TTW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: retard.png (689KB, 1072x766px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
689KB, 1072x766px
Is the dialogue in Fallout 3 really this nonsensical and shitty or is Tale of Two wastelands fucking with it? The Moriarty dialogue, for instance.
I talk to him about growing up in the vault, he says I was born outside the vault, I say "my dad told me i was born in the vault", he goes on about how we met already, and then my only options are three variations of "i dont believe you", and then "my dad told me i was born in the vault"
What the fuck? Is this just shitty Bethesda writing or something? Is it really that hard to believe I might have been born somewhere else?
>>
>>387415726
Fallout 3 is irredeemable trash
FO4 at least had good shooting, 3 has nothing going for it.
>>
>>387415726
1. Yrs the writing is that bad. There should be more dialogue. And that Tucker shouldn't have a fake Irish accent
2. In a way it would be pretty hard to believe you born elsewhere. You grew up there and they never shut up about how "we never open the vault"
Still bad writing is bad
>>
I thought they were trying to write it as Moriarty just likes to fuck with people, and he may be jealous of your easier lifestyle inside a vault. But written poorly.
>>
>>387416559
>You grew up there and they never shut up about how "we never open the vault"
You were clearly born outside the vault. The Asian doctor you meet in rivet city was there and she didn't live in your vault now did she? Your dad took you to the vault after project PURITY fell apart.
>>
>>387415726
It's the true quality of Bethesda writing.
>>
>>387415726
But you were born outside the vault.
>>
>>387417709
Sure, my problem is my character just can't believe it
>>
How would TTW affect the base game's dialogue? It's literally just a mod that connects the two via a country long underground tunnel (on the surface), it has no effect on the game themselves.

Bethesda is a garbage company who should relinquish the rights to Fallout and just hand it over to a more competent development team
>>
>>387417928
My reasoning is that its so stupid I find it hard to believe, so maybe there's something going on with the mod. Guess not.
>>
>>387417836
But you were born outside the vault. No matter what you do.
Shit writing. That part got me as well, FO3 doesn't really shine there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.