[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls my ass, why is combat so broken in this game? I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (23).jpg (15KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
15KB, 511x288px
Dark Souls my ass, why is combat so broken in this game? I can't doge anything
>>
>I can't dodge anything
>game must be broken
fine bait lads
>>
Why did this game try so hard?
I feel bad that it failed.
Did anyone else see how hard they tried to "be the perfect video game"
>>
>>387415124
Even finer bait, lad.
>>
It's P2W past floor 20
>>
>>387414684
>>387415124
>Create simple game where there is no story
>Decide to make the enemies super strong
>Player just goes. finds, and kill random ass bosses
>Made a game where combat is everything
>Combat is horribly bad and simple
>Charge $60 for a simple frame of a game
>People eat that shit up and keep coming back for more
>Remake game with different skins each time
>>
I must be an idiot, how come it seems like I'm not progressing? I keep farming and dying and respawning and repeating, what am I supposed to be working towards?
>>
>>387415124
>>387416824
They are clearly trying to get the /v/ market with this game.

They are going through the checklist of things that gamers consider to be the marks of the perfect video game:

>Japanese culture all over (check)
>3rd person game (check)
>Extremely difficult (check)
>Deaths are cruel and punishing (check)
>Girls (check)
>Extremely violent (check)
>Fun mechanics (check)
>Upgrades, challenges, and extra content (check)
>Completely free (check)
>Regular updates (check)
>Cool and interesting characters (check)

Hell, if you actually tried the game, you'd see that they even referred to it as "the greatest game ever" in several fourth-wall break instances in-game.

They tried their hardest to make it a gift to the stereotypical player by giving him everything that he wants to make it the perfect video game ever.
>>
>>387417015

Towards climbing the fucking tower senpai.
>>
>>387417341
I wanted to like this game so bad, guys.
Why can't it just be good and not so P2W scummy?
>>
Git gut xdxdxd damnd casuls amirite?
Get r3kt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.