[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clear Your Plate!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dirty-dishes.jpg (197KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-dishes.jpg
197KB, 1024x1024px
>What is clearing one's plate?

Think of all the games you've got in progress, and intend to finish, no matter how vaguely. One by one, finishing or dropping each of these games, until you aren't in the middle of playing anything. That is clearing one's plateā€“so you can move onto your next game(s) fresh!

>What about multiplayer games?

Clearing one's plate is strictly for games with an "end" to them, whether that's the main campaign or 100% completion. The end is determined by you, so if you have an end goal in mind for your favourite multiplayer game, then great. Aim for it.

>It's been months/years/decades since I last picked up X, etc.

Are you really intent on finishing X? Your options are not limited to completion, you could: drop X; LP the rest of X (and maybe you won't consider it done with until you've watched the whole LP); or you could start the game over from the beginning!

What would it take to clear your plate, /v/?
>>
motivation and a clear head from deadlines
>>
>>387414424
dude food metaphors lmao

So far I want to finish off Persona 5, Wings of Vi, Lovely Planet, and Dying Light. But I'm way too fucking lazy and end up just playing multiplayer games.
>>
>>387414424
I'm trying to finish Pillars of Eternity, but the game is boring as fuck and makes me want to kill myself.
The only good part is White March.
>>
>>387414759
Do you have trouble letting go of a game you aren't enjoying?
>>
>>387415052
I'll let go when I'll find something new to play
>>
>>387415052
that would be like throwing away your veggies, the thread's topic is about clearing out your plate
>>
>>387415217
If you're getting no satisfaction from playing a game then why force yourself to finish it?
>>
>>387415404
to clear out your plate
>>
Fuck your plates
>>
>>387415739
Do you know how much I paid for that, woman?
>>
File: 72451529.jpg (108KB, 336x506px) Image search: [Google]
72451529.jpg
108KB, 336x506px
>>387416317
Your plates are cheap and shoddy. Go ahead and start cleaning up.
>>
>>387414424
Why does this sound like some sort of shitty kickstarter campaign?
>>
Just say backlog like a normal person, faggot
>>
>>387414424
>What would it take to clear your plate, /v/?

retirement and a time machine
>>
>>387415739
>that hair, that makeup, with that dress, with those shoes
Bitch, you more of a mess than this kitchen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.