[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think more games should feature a headpat mechanic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1472993704649.webm (2MB, 532x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472993704649.webm
2MB, 532x720px
Do you think more games should feature a headpat mechanic?
>>
File: fluffy_hair.jpg (143KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy_hair.jpg
143KB, 600x685px
all of them
>>
why stop at heads?
>>
I think it'd be weird to pat my soldiers in a fps even if they have killed more people than typhoid. Unless they were moe as fuck.
>>
No but they should all feature no-pan sweater outfits.
>>
Friendly Virgin Simulator™
>>
>>387412460
No, it's shit.
More games should feature busty girls in knit sweaters though.
>>
>>387412460
Yes. The world needs more headpatting.
>>
>>387412460
that hand is gross, and why does it have to be like, a mickey mouse hand
>>
I just want a cute girls with animal ears raising sim
>>
>>387413043
Female or "Female"? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>387413043
PM'd you the fix.
>>
>>387413078
Either is fine.
>>
>>387413104
All I got was an email telling me to kill myself
>>
>>387413065
Someone post that catgirl raising screencap.
>>
>>387412460
not really considering it's just a waifubait mechanic that only appeals to otakus

man did I enjoy the salt when it was removed from fates, people went to some impressive fucking lengths to justify it as a 'normal relationship thing'
>>
>>387413708
>I enjoy it when mechanics that I personally don't find appealing get removed from games
And that's why you are now paying for hard modes in nintendo games.
>>
>>387413823
I enjoy it when a mechanic with a tangible benefit that I don't enjoy is removed, comparing it to an optional extra difficulty is retarded, but what can I expect from the kind of retard who knows so little about relationships he thinks this retarded headpatting is normal.
>>
File: fox_ex1.jpg (57KB, 742x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fox_ex1.jpg
57KB, 742x1024px
>>387413937
I just want to pet cute 2D girls
>>
>>387413937
Nice projecting going on there. You are okay with gameplay mechanics being removed. That they sell you the same shit they removed to make some extra dosh is only the next logical step. But what can I expect from someone who's so retarded that he wants to ruin other peoples fun.
>>
>>387412460
Sure.
>>
>>387413937
even if you don't like that kind of thing, more is always better and if you give devs the opportunity to remove something they'll start doing it more and more like the example of dlc hard mode just because they didn't feel like including it on the base game.
>>
File: headpats.jpg (78KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
headpats.jpg
78KB, 600x533px
>>387413708
>he doesn't think headpatting is part of a normal relationship
That's shameful, anon.
>>
>>387414129
>You're ok with them taking shit out of your burger wtf

this is a shitty gameplay mechanic taking up dev time that I'm forced to use when I play the games. Hard mode and other similar things are completely optional so if I want to I can ignore them.
>>
>>387414232
No it's not. Development time and money is going towards this pathetic garbage, I would rather they spent that on something worthwhile. Some poor fuck had to animate and code all this juvenile trash.
>>
>>387414284
If my local burger joint doesn't sell me a skin-mag with my food it's not a loss because it was only there to pander to weirdos who make a mess in the bathroom.
>>
>>387414284
I just wanted to pet cute 2D girls, why did you have to turn it into an ordeal?
>>
>>387414342
>Development time and money is going towards this
and?? are you funding the game??
you are paying the same price with or without the mechanic, so I better have more rather than less for the same money.
>>
>>387414617
They could spend that time and money on other mechanics?
>>387414405
Yeah cool, you do that, but keep it out of real games and in shit like rapelay
>>
File: ev kiss shinobi outfit.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ev kiss shinobi outfit.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>387414284
No. It's like they take out the meat from your burger because some other guy is a vegetarian. You don't speak for other people, you speak only for yourself. You personally had a problem with the gameplay mechanic, that doesn't mean that your personal opinion should interfere with other peoples fun, especially when they pay the same amount of money as you do.

>this is a shitty gameplay mechanic taking up dev time
As you said, the mechanic was removed from fates. The mechanic was already in the game, taking it out took yet again additional time but you seem to be fine with it. Again you value yourself over anyone else and additional dev time is only justifiable if you get what you want. That's not how the world works.

>I'm forced to use when I play the games
The webm in the OP is from senran kagura. The whole headpatting stuff was added in a post launch update which was also completely free. It's optional, you are not forced to use it.
>>
>>387414836
>They could spend that time and money on other mechanics?
well, they didn't and why they would?? you are still buying games with cut content.
and back to fe fates, the mechanic was there all along, all they did was cut it because nintendo treehouse is full of normalfags, memers and sjw, or maybe they just didn't feel like translating that part so they cut it.
>>
>>387414836
You don't seem like a very pleasant person.
>>
>>387412613
and the virgin killer sweater
>>
>>387414868
I'm not talking about fates, I'm talking about them just not making it for future games.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.