[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try DQ11, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: logo_pc.png (195KB, 592x264px) Image search: [Google]
logo_pc.png
195KB, 592x264px
the fact that is the same world that DQ3 turns me off.

I wish they did like FF where every mainline was its own thing
>>
ITT Bitching About Nothing
>>
Dragon Quest is a garbage series.

I've tried DQ9 and DQ3 and they're terrible games.

Just stick with FF series, DQ is the same thing over and over.
>>
>>387412130
OP is not bitching, trough
>>
>>387412004
I never played DQ3 and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Well, until now I guess.
>>
haha open-world games like skyrim, witcher3 Matheffect, GTA and so on, or fps games like COD are the same things over and over
>>
>>387412004
>I wish they did like FF where every mainline was its own thing

9/10 spergs literally sperg out how FF games are doing new shit.
>>
>>387412673
I've played DQ11 and it's not the same world.
DQ11 has ties with the Edrick Triology, but in a passive way, just like DQ4-5-6 are in a diferent world but have some ties.
>>
>>387412004
>>387412673
Play DQ III then, the remake for SNES is great and has wonderful sprite art, it doesn't even feel dated in any form.

I actually
>>
File: 1474130091715.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1474130091715.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>Have to wait a whole year for western release
FUCKING GOOKS HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO JUST TRANSLATE SOME FUCKING TEXT YOU NEED A YEAR FOR THAT SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK LITERALLY JUST TO TRANSLATE FROM 1 LANGUAGE TO ANOTHER 1 ENTIRE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
File: Beast Mode.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Beast Mode.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>387412970
Ah okay, cool.
Good to hear.
>>
>>387412004
it's more of DQ8
>>
>>387412973
Not a fan of RPGs without party members, they bore me out.
>>
>>387412146
DQ is simple, but the core gameplay loop is just fine. You have to put work into grinding, but it's never a hassle as far as beating the game is concerned. It's nice that FF likes mixing things up, but for every FF6, there are a ton of FF2s, 10s, and 13s
>>
DQ11 has some stuff from DQ heroes.

I saw some weapons from DQ heroes in the game and Camus has some skills from Heroes in the game.

First time they've introduced something from the spin-off to the main series.
>>
>>387413175

There's just 4 DQ games that doesnt have party; 1,3,9 and 10.

Just like FF with 1,3,11 and 14.
>>
>>387413175
That's unfortunate, because you making your own party and builds is part of the fun.
>>
>>387413584
I play RPGs for party interaction/growth etc.
One of the reason i love Tales of Symphonia is this.

Of course, DQ3 is a great game but it's not for me.
>>
>>387413949
Yeah I agree with that.
Make-your-own-party isn't fun to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.