[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Guardian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Would you say the game did a good enough job in making Trico endearing?
>>
Most certainly. Ironically, the overall clunkiness of the game helps.
>>
>>387409373
Yeah, its animations are incredible
>>
Never have i been mad at a game for how poorly it handles the controls and camera. Not to mention that stupid cunt Trico.
>>
Yes, the game's main problem is that the puzzles are very repetitive, despite the game being around 5 hours long. That, and the framerate.
>>
>>387409373
It could use some more frames.
>>
File: image.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>387409509
>The way the camera jumps as soon as it could possibly get stuck in a wall.
The game's good, but whoever made the camera so fond of jumping around in tight spaces really needed to rethink that entire idea.
>>
>>387409496
>Tfw Trio actually flies

Just the way the wings so seamlessly get bigger and smaller is super great.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x356px
>>387409373
Trico's pretty great overall, but when his AI wigs out (which to be fair, is not often) it can infuriating.

>Tfw getting stuck in the water room because the bastard refuses to swim down
>When he does, he turns back around
>>
Trico is done well but they forgot to make a good game around him
>>
I remember looking forward to this game.

Is it shit?
>>
>>387409373
You stop caring about that piece of shit after it pushes you off a ledge and KILLS you for the nth time. Also the game is shit in general, goddamn what a waste of money.
>>
>>387409373
Yes but I think they made him too 'real' to the game's detriment. Lot of people are complaining about his reaction times and overall responsiveness which might be ok if this was mostly animal simulation but since this is a puzzle game requiring fast response sometimes it can be a bother.
Tl;dr version, his behavior looks good at first but I wish there was an option to make him more responsive even at the expense of natural movement.
>>
>>387411230
unfortunately yes its kind of bad
>>
>>387411230
Ehhh, it's not "shit," but it's not exactly a 10/10. It's a neat run around in one team Ico's ruins (something they seem to have a real hard on for), and the story is okay. Gameplay is just kind of in the middle of the road, though.
>>
>>387411230
Not really. Definitely weakest of the 3 though.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 406x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 406x560px
>>387409373
I always wondered, was Trico a he or a she? The kind of dodges around answering either way.
>>
>>387412831
If it was male you'd be able to see the junk dangling between his legs.
>>
>>387412875
If it was a female you should be able to crawl inside its pussy.
>>
Great job by my account.

I cried when he was getting beaten up. I have a soft spot for pets though.
>>
>>387409373
Yeah I actually felt like Trico was an animal with a mind of its own. It was pretty neat when be figured out puzzles before me too.

I guess people just expected Trico to be some slave you order around and not like Agro from SotC
>>
>>387411230
It's actually really incredible and a return to ICO gameplay with some SotC stuff thrown in. The only problem is that ICO and Sotc were amazing and fresh because no one made anything like those games while Last Guardian came out when the market is full of artsy games like ICO and Sotc so it doesn't really stand out. Made me cry though just like I COULD so it's good in my books
>>
>>387411230
It's a single player puzzle adventure with minimal story. It's not something that's going to be talked about for very long.

It is worth a play.
>>
Yes, absolutely. If it didn't the game would have fallen apart for me. One of my favorite games. Was interesting seeing Trico's mannerism's mirrored in my own cat. They clearly put a lot of thought into how they handled Trico.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.