[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ugay.png (517KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
ugay.png
517KB, 1800x900px
What the fuck is their problem?
>>
File: 1262412.jpg (4KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1262412.jpg
4KB, 145x145px
They just want U to play their games
>>
>>387404195
Well there are a large range of problems, stemming from them wanting add DRM to games that already have it, several kinds of problems with the interfa-
>>387404223
CARLOS
>>
File: 1496777437084.jpg (499KB, 3641x3089px) Image search: [Google]
1496777437084.jpg
499KB, 3641x3089px
>>387404223
>installed rayman legends
>can'twaittoplay.jpg
>uplay pops up
>have to register account
>"you can't register because no server is up :)"
>uninstall uplay and reinstall it
>finally get an account
>now i have to log in and be online to play the game for some reason
>lolnope
>"do you have trouble with the internet? :))"
>>
works on my machine(tm) but i only use it to play the old ass creeds and anno games.
>>
ubisoft and uplay is shit
>>
>On PC: It's a gate that makes you play online for access to the game you purchased.
>On Consoles: It's an optional feature which allows you to collect points for playing Ubisoft games.
>>
>>387404195
I don't know anon, I got a $60 game for $30 on uplay and got well over my money's worth so you tell me
>>
>>387405805
t. ubisoft shill
>>
Origin, uPlay and Steam are all the same shit to me. Purchase and download clients that annoyingly sometimes have to be running in order to play games because they also function as DRM.
>>
>>387404195
Problem? They want to be their own content delivery platform but still will allow passing through steam, I don't see any problem, in fact I'm glad they didn't go full origin, I barely care it's there
>>
>Buy Watch Dog's on sale
>Its a load of ass
>go on vacation for a week but I guess the showdown process didn't finish and Uplay was left running in the background
>Watch Dog's is my most played game with 120 hours

Anyway I can fix this?
>>
>>387404195
>What the fuck is their problem?
Their now-decent service was shitty when it launched, thereby tarnishing it. Also they have no market presence so their service needs to be run on top of Steam, a redundancy that rubs many people the wrong way.
>>
>>387407329
Play the game in reverse
>>
>>387407329
Nice apostrophes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.