[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of the Ur-Quan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif (84KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif
84KB, 485x213px
What does /v/ think of the Ur-Quan?
>>
>>387403961
Never made it that far to be harnessed
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>387403961
Not as scary as the Orz
>>
>daddy issues
>murder the only race that gave them pity
both variations are on the same coin, they are children and slaves to their genes. Better to put them in their place or finish them off out of pity. They have no right to enslaving or deciding who gets to live until they solve their own internal issues.
>>
>>387403961
Their entire race is just a mutated slave gone rampant. The Kohr-Ah at least don't beat around the bush and it's the Kzer-Za fault for keeping the races alive for you to unite them in the game
>>
The Ur-Quan literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>387404721
>it's the Kzer-Za fault for keeping the races alive for you to unite them in the game

The Kzer-Za would've gotten away with it too if the Kohr-Ah hadn't come back to distract them
>>
>>387403961
Sounds like Qur'an and I know we should kill all mudslimes.
>>
File: 1500957015916.jpg (23KB, 318x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500957015916.jpg
23KB, 318x324px
>>387403961
>mfw confronting them after the Kohr-Ah start their death march and they just tell you to run for your life
>>
Hold! What you are doing to us is wrong! Why do you do this thing?
>>
Best aliens races in video games
>>
File: v2.jpg (222KB, 636x236px) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
222KB, 636x236px
Zex was the best
>>
>>387405843
Why is he so popular? Was it some forum thing?
And why is there hardly any fanart of Talana?
>>
>>387403961
I wanna fuck it.
>>
>>387405843
>>387405960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ViqcJkYMEQ
>>
>>387403961
sp..sp.. spathi reporting in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.