[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tokyo Game Show Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tgs2017.jpg (126KB, 2002x1033px) Image search: [Google]
tgs2017.jpg
126KB, 2002x1033px
TGS in 4.5 or so weeks. Monster Hunter: World playable (source: http://gematsu.com/2017/08/monster-hunter-world-playable-tgs-2017).

Anything else you looking forward to? Anything you expecting other than boring mobile-shit to dominate most of the convention floor? Any secret announcements you hoping for? And when's that Vita 2.0 gonna be revealed?
>>
MGS6
>>
File: kadokawa_games.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
kadokawa_games.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
For anyone here who remembers the great E3 of 2015, here's Pekolulu's new song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UyAE6sGssw
>>
>>387400006
Only new Souls game from FROM sft
After masterpiece DS3 I have super high expectations for new one
>>
Tell me about FromSoftware, lads. What are they're cooking?
>>
Hoping that Itsuno will show something.
>>
>>387402437
according to that one miyazaki interview
>a reboot
>a dark fantasy game
>something totally new for the studio
I don't think the dark fantasy game will be Bloodborne 2.
>>
File: tgs supporters club.png (19KB, 1007x446px) Image search: [Google]
tgs supporters club.png
19KB, 1007x446px
who /goingtoTGS2017/ here?

>>387400006
>Anything else you looking forward to?
Some demos like MonHun World, Trails of Cold Steel 3 and Ace Combat 7.

I am also into idolshit, so yeah. I'm also looking forward to Idolmaster and Love Live events. Can't miss them.

>Anything you expecting other than boring mobile-shit to dominate most of the convention floor?
>implying mobile shit will not dominate most of the convention floor again and again

>Any secret announcements you hoping for?
Sony's new handheld console, but I don't really get my hopes up.
>>
>>387400006
Informations about the next Tales of game but probably won't happen.
>>
Fate grand order
>>
File: i_love_yumi!.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_yumi!.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>387404312
>tgs supporters club
何それ?How's that different from a visiting TGS normally as a member of the public?

>I am also into idolshit
I tried to delve into idolshit, but it seems way too large and extensive and pricey with decades of industry and cross-media baggage that in the end it feels like too much effort to go into just to enjoy something. You have fun anon, I'm happy for you.

>Sony's new handheld console
Me too, me too. But in all honesty that feels more apt for an E3 than TGS despite the Vita's performance in the west. But I am still 100% confident that Sony is working on a new handheld. The market's still there, and they can't just leave Nintendo uncontested. And wasn't there that mysterious 'hardware-related' job listing earlier this year for a manufacturing plant in Tokyo (iirc) that some people are speculating is for the new Sony handheld. Obviously just rumours™, but worth taking note of.
>>
Hopefully a new SRW THAT IS NOT MORE SHIT FOR THE PHONE GAME
>>
>>387405037
Gimme the new OG title
>>
>>387404298
Any chances of new soulslike game? I'm pretty much can play only these type of games nowadays
>>
>>387400006
DOA6 news hopefully.
>>
>>387405416
Are there even rumours of that happening? I feel like DOA6 is still a good couple years off, like 2019 or so.
>>
>>387405190
if they make a new OG title, I wonder if they will retire Excllen and Alfimi
>>
>>387400674
Bait?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.