[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie games are cancerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4512.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4512.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
If I want to see an interesting story, I'll go watch a fucking movie or read a book. Although story is important, gameplay is literally what constructs the game. Seriously, I'm starting to get pissed at these movie games that focus more on the story than the gameplay. It's a GAME. You're supposed to PLAY it. Not sit there and watch a 10 minute animated cutscene. If I want to do that, like I said before, movies exist. If I want to sit on my ass and watch 2 and a half hours of charecter development, Netflix is right there. Keep this shit out of video GAMES.

Gameplay > Story
>>
Video games were forever changed in 1998 with Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid. My favorite franchise is Metal Gear Solid, it had great gameplay but the story is what compelled me to finish the game. The Last of Us was the best game last gen, it follows in MGS blueprint by seemlessly blending Story with gameplay. You don't have to enjoy these games but please don't put down or devalidate other people's taste. Story and gameplay are equally important to me in single player games
>>
>>387398772
No they aren't you dumbass.
>>
File: 1389277884437.jpg (26KB, 440x485px) Image search: [Google]
1389277884437.jpg
26KB, 440x485px
Nobody is forcing you to play them.
>>
If the gameplay is shit, then the story alone won't save the game for me. That being said, I enjoy games with gameplay and story well balanced, so that the cutscenes start playing just in time when playing gets kinda tiring and give me time to sit back and relax. It's a nice experience desu
>>
>>387398978
Sonic Mania has an amazing story, it tells it in a different way, Mario 64 has a great story, without a great story a game is basically pong and that can only hold your interest for so long
>>
>>387398772
I'm talking about movie games like Life is Strange and Beyond Two Souls. Games that are essentially interactive movies. Not MGS and TLoU.
>story and gameplay mean the same
Why the fuck even call it a game then if story matters just as much as the fundamental asset of the game
>>
File: 1500351018504.jpg (134KB, 1007x827px) Image search: [Google]
1500351018504.jpg
134KB, 1007x827px
>it's another ACfag thread
>>
>>387399331
ACfag doesn't make threads and he doesn't swear.
>>
>>387399250
>Why the fuck even call it a game then if story matters just as much as the fundamental asset of the game
Not him, but I seriously wish you people actually used your fucking brain. I see this shit posted in every second thread on this board and it's STILL COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID.
What the fuck is wrong with you people. It's most basic logic: why can't you use that?
>>
>>387399250
I didn't play those but I enjoyed Heavy Rain, it's a great experience I don't think there's a danger that type of interactive movie will replace real games
>>
>>387398187
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>387399507
Explain retard
>>
>>387399507
>it's still completely fucking stupid
>doesn't explain why
Also yeah, gameplay IS what makes up a fucking game.
>>
>>387400110
Quality used to deliminate a term =/= the most relevant quality of the medium you god-fucking damn mongoloids.
Just because we use "gameplay" as the thing we arbitrarily draw a line between games and other media does not make "gameplay" more important than any other portion of the fucking medium. It really is that fucking simple. It's absolutely twisted, demented logic that you retards keep to spout over and over and over.
>>
>>387400262
Lol shut the fuck up that's the dumbest shit I've read
>>
>>387400262
> Gameplay doesn't matter more than anything else in a game

why not? Why not just write a book at that point?
>>
It's unironically ok if metal gear does it.
>>
>>387400439
>>387400483
You people are actually, completely mentally retarded. On a clinical level. There is no fucking excuse.
>>
>>387400958
Explain it to me senpai. If making the game fun is such a last minute thought to Devs then why not just do it in any other medium? Is it cause any Medicore movie story game that would be passed off as trash in any other form of media is immediately praised to the moon in back when it's a video game?
>>
>>387400958
Get mad. You still haven't proved my point. What you're saying is just like saying "I don't care about a movie's directing. As long as the writing is good..."
>>
File: 1476721528687.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1476721528687.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>387398187
>anyone that says Gone Home is their favorite game of all time
>"game"
>>
>>387398187
Depends on a genre you dipshit. RPG and Action games usually require good story in order to be good because it's almost impossible nowadays to create so interesting and unique gameplay that you will forget about shitty plot.
>>
>>387401048
>If making the game fun is such a last minute thought to Devs then why not just do it in any other medium?
You. ARE. RETARDED.
You are completely throwing together absolutely fucking unrelated concepts. You don't even know what the words like "important" or "gameplay" actually fucking MEAN. What the fuck. You are actually fucking equating "fun" and "gameplay" for fuck sake. And you are acting as if we were talking about all games being exactly the fucking same too!
Jesus. If you can't think with even most rudimentary clarity of concepts you use, then DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT THEM.

Same applies to >>387401232
You people are clueless dipshit throwing around buzzwords, or words that actually people do find meaning in but you sad parodies completely deprived of any.

Games are a medium. The only thing that matters is if the, in the end, provide the kind of experience the author intends and audience finds resonating: though ANY MEANS THE PARTICULAR WORK - NOT THE MEDIUM, BUT THE INDIVIDUAL WORK AND EXPERIENCE - requires to be satisfying. No individual tool or formal aspect of the medium is more important than any other: any can be used and stressed out by the desire and the need of the specific experience.
Fuck me it's not fucking hard. You fucking clueless dipshits would not go around asking "what is the point of Brooks adaptation of Marat/Sade" even if you fucking ever heard of that thing because you know better than to spout your uneducated bullshit in media that have already established something resembling an academic standard for discussion.
>>
I've been trying to get into games like civilization, and endless space and god damn those games throw you in just shy of the deep end. They have all these tutorial messages that range from legitimately useful to "you've told me this obvious thing four times already, fuck OFF".
>>
>>387399385
He's made a few, actually, and every passing day he tries harder and harder to blend in with the rest of 4chan to no avail.
>>
>>387401542
Right but why is story more important than gameplay. we get you're mad but old explain oh wise one
>>
>>387401896
>Right but why is story more important than gameplay. we get you're mad but old explain oh wise one
Nobody said that you projecting fucking mongoloid.

Again, for fuck sake you pieces of fucking trash: THINK AND READ. Stop fucking projecting your bullshit buzzphrase assumption shit that this board conditioned into you like a fucking Pavlov reflex.

This is my problem you cretins, you fucking garbage.
I say that it' stupid to claim that gameplay has always highest relevance in all formal tools of a game just because it's the one we arbitrarily chose to draw terminological lines.
It's like fucking saying that because we distinguish between a car and a bike by the fact that car has more than two wheels, THE NUMBER OF WHEELS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO CONSIDER WHEN JUDGING A CAR.
This is idiotic logic.

And when I just point out how illogical this is: You actually fucking read that as "Story is more important"?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody is saying that story is inherently fucking more important. In fact I just spelled in CAPS how NO ELEMENT is more important than any other by default.
How the fucking shit you fucking piles of garbage jumped from that to "you say that story is most important!"
HOW?!
HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY THIS SHIT IN YOUR HEAD?! Are you not people? Do you have a fucking medical certificate showing that you are physically incapable of most basic human reasoning?
>>
>>387401542
>getting this mad over something an anonymous user said over the internet
First of all, kill yourself. Second of all, my point still stands. You're not proving anything other than "I can insult people and say stupid garbage". Gameplay is what makes a game. Story is an important element, but it's not what makes up the entire structure of a game. Think of it as a building. The gameplay is the material the building is made of, and the story is the electricity that powers everything inside it. Yes, electricity is important, but it doesn't make up the structure of the building.
>>
>>387402304
>getting this mad over something an anonymous user said over the internet
>First of all, kill yourself.
You don't even see the irony here, do you. Again: where is your medical fucking diagnosis. It's really the only thing that justify the state of your existence. Otherwise, you are an abject, living DEFINITION of a failure and I feel seriously sorry for your parents.

As for the rest of your post, all of that has been actually answered and clarified. You are just deliberately stupid. You chose to be wrong. You chose not to read what I say (just like you chose to read "NO ASPECT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER" as "STORY IS MORE IMPORTANT").

Everything else is there, in front of your eyes, laid out perfectly clearly. This you being intentionally absolutely retarded. By choice. You chose to be a fucking retard.

And that is what makes me angry. I'd actually have to be completely insane not to find this infuriating. No human being should ever consider this acceptable in any way.
>>
>>387402497
Explain to me what about your previous posts proves my point wrong? Oh, and don't make it a hundred paragraphs long this time
>>
>>387402209
Dude you're talking to a brick wall. You may be the only one talking sense in this thread.
>>
>>387402606
Every single line. How gameplay is not what "makes" a game, it's the quality that we use to draw an arbitrary line between it and other media. It's merely a condition that needs to be checked of the list for the use of the word "game" to be appropriate. There are tons of games that actually dedicate only a small majority of the entire experience to interaction. I don't care what you think about them too: they exist, and have a pretty big part of the industry.
Equally, there is a completely non-trival portion of the audience that does indulges games almost exclusively for their narratives, and the gameplay is a completely irrelevant aspect for them.

Then, of course, you also have the opposite cases. Games that don't feature a single non-interactive moment, and people who play exclusively for the participation on virtual rule-driven test with absolutely no regard for the narrative context.

The incredible diversity of both forms of games, and expectations of audience ALONE should immediately tell you how fucking wrong you are and clearly demonstrate that there is no such thing as ONE ELEMENT MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER.
Also, just FYI: there is no such game as one without some degree of narrative content. It's JUST as absolutely necessary as gameplay ruleset. Seriously: there is no game without both being present. They are both necessary conditions. It's just that narrative content is shared with other media, while rulesets are unique to this one.

The reality is that you people are really clueless. What really is happening is that people with certain preferences are masturbating their preferences to a point of declaring them universal truths (because that makes them feel better). Instead of having actual basic rudimentary knowledge of the medium, or just... common fucking sense.
>>
>>387402957
>there is no such game as one without some degree of narrative content. It's JUST as absolutely necessary as gameplay ruleset
Tetris
>>
>>387403137
Narration, you drooling mongoloid, means "representation of events juxaposed on a time-line that forms a comprehensible or coherent chain".

Yet another fucking retard that can't even tell the difference between plot, story and narration. You fucking pieces of shit. Why do you keep talking about shit you clearly don't know anything about!
>>
>>387403372
before you pop an aneurism, learn the difference between "narration" and "narrative"

>Narrative
A spoken or written account of connected events; a story
>>
>>387402957
>there is no such game as one without some degree of narrative content
Simple 1500 Vol 30 Basketball 1on1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeCUJWX5780
>>
>>387403441
Actually, narrative is the product and narration is the process of representation of events juxtaposed on a time line forming a comprehensible or coherent chain.

>A spoken or written account of connected events; a story
Yeah, pleb definition for retards who have n insight into the problem does not actually fucking solve anything here. Narration has a more precise meaning than a public ORIENTATIONAL dictionary will provide.

>>387403486
See above you absolute. Fucking. Moron.

If you are dumb, DON'T TALK about the subject matter. What the everloving FUCK ever made you deluded into thinking that what you think has any value or meaning or relevance to anything? Seriously: why would you go and think: "well I sure as fuck don't even understand the words you are using, but I'm absolutely positive I know I'm right and you are wrong on the subject matter!"
>>
File: fingers-taking-pulse-on-wrist.jpg (38KB, 1000x609px) Image search: [Google]
fingers-taking-pulse-on-wrist.jpg
38KB, 1000x609px
>>387403865
deep breaths now
>>
>>387398187
>>387398187
>I'm talking about movie games like Life is Strange and Beyond Two Souls.
Movie games always existed in the west since forever
Back then these interactive movies with "choices" were "point and click" games but now they have evolved into "walk to interact"

>>387398772
MGS has long cutscenes but it still retains the gameplay.
No one is saying cinematic shouldn't be there.
What is being said is that games shouldnt revolve cinematics while discarding the gameplay

I'm not OP but i get what is he saying
>>
>>387398772
>TLOU
>Best
Just no.
>>
"Game" is just a catchall term for any 8nteractive entertainment.

If you're still caught up in nomenclature like that you're frankly not very intelligent.

Entertainment can take on any form
>>
>>387403865
Explain the narrative to the game I posted.
>>
yeah but the best is when the game has both
>>
File: 14076396934863865285234.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
14076396934863865285234.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>387398187
I wish games would focus more on atmosphere over story. Even in story-focused games I usually remember zones or areas that looked nice, had cool ambience and/or music I really liked. MMOs are my guilty pleasure just to experience this.
>>
>>387403934
How about instead of telling others to calm down actually fucking thought yourself? Seriously. I am right and you people are being retards.
That should FAR more important to you than whenever I'm mad or not?
How does it matter to you if I'm mad? That is my problem. YOU BEING A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS is YOUR problem, that is what YOU should be worried about.

>>387404608
Read the definitions here.
>>387403372
>>387403865
If you can't apply that and understand what is the narrative component of that game, after being given a clear, no-fucking-ambiguous and simple explanation of what narrative is: you are not trying hard enough.
You are actually incabaple of doing basic common-sense applications here. I just spelled it out for you. If you can't even apply the "narrative is the series of events as they take place in time but seem coherent and related to each other" and apply it to a video game footage showing a series of events as they unfold in time during the game, then I don't really fucking know what to fucking tell you you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>387405124
Putting that liberal arts degree to good use?
>>
>>387405195
Why do you never ever even for a second consider questioning yourself?

This is what you do. Somebody proves you wrong, and the ONLY thing you get from that is "better insult him based on my groundless assumptions of his formal education and my further assumed negative or positive association".

Fuck me: I might be getting needlessly expressive, but you people have a REAL fucking problem. This is how you deal with people pointing out an issue with your thoughts:
"hurr durr your education is not the cool kind of education!"

Fun fact, it's is especially idiotic when you can't even get your assumption right.
>>
>>387405356
Fucking lmao. This shit is too funny, are you actually autistic or just acting?
>>
>>387405409
It's actually sad, kid. You laugh because that is how you deal with nervosity and insecurity.
>>
>>387405515
No, it's just that he's never seen someone get this furious on a bhutanese knitting forum for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>387398187
lmao just don't play them then.
>>
>>387401305
This
I'd even accept Undertale over Gone Home, because even Undertale attempted to be a game, and it didn't even have to sacrifice the interesting thing it wanted to say to do it. Gone Home fails completely at both.
>>
>>387405989
Except for the fact that I'm right and you are wrong in a really, really stupid way.
Also, much like the LMAO YOU STUDIED SOMETHING THAT I LOOK DOWN ON "argument", the "U MAD" argument is both irrelevant to the subject of the discussion, and actually ungrounded.
You aren't actually laughing out loud when you type LMAO, and I'm not actually sharking with anger when I type in caps.

You insisting on how mad I must be - just like you making (wrong, I should add) assumption about my formal education: both are cases of narrative you are creating in your head, to make yourself feel better: because you have just been proven wrong and have no way to back out of the argument without admitting defeat or mistake.

That is why you so obsess about my anger. My anger is not actually relevant to you at all. It's just something you desperately need to cling on to: it makes for a story that makes you look better.
And that is the real problem here. It's also one of the reasons why the board is shit.
>>
>>387406225
>You aren't actually laughing out loud when you type LMAO
That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>387406318
Keep telling that to yourself.
Or, if you really, really are honest here: maybe you should really ask what is wrong with you. You are apparently laughing your ass off because somebody handled your ass to you in a discussion but he used caps.

Seriously though: who are you trying to lie to here? And why would you need to try and convince me about this shit. This matters to you enough to lie. Ever considered that that might be more worrying than someone using caps when typing?
>>
>>387406456
Your behavior is simply hilarious, even if it is an act. The thought of someone being this autistic over complete sophistry is priceless.
>>
>>387406210
>I'd even accept Undertale over Gone Home
Yeah nah, they're as bad as each other. At least Gone Home lets you continue to walk around while listening to tapes, it never snatches the controls out of your hands like Undertale does every 10 fucking steps.
>>
>>387406225
I'm not even the guy you were arguing with. It was my first post in this thread.

I don't even disagree with the point you were making, but the way you're presenting your arguments is just utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>387398187
There's nothing wrong with a game having a story, or even being story-focused, the problems with these story-driven games is typically that the gameplay sections often feel like they exist just because they have to. Rather than taking advantage of the medium in some way or just having some fun gameplay that happens in between story sections that just tell the story with cutscenes and dialogue, they instead make gameplay that is totally uninteresting and acts as nothing other than an obstacle to the story and the worst part is that a lot of these games don't even have good stories, though I suppose that's to be expected from something so uninspired that the developers would treat the gameplay the way they do.
>>
>>387406582
That really is just what you keep telling yourself to justify the insecurity you are experiencing.

>>387406630
Did you actually miss that we are on /v/ where U MAD LMAO AUTISTS DURRR is an acceptable way of communicating?

It really isn't. Certainly not sufficiently to excuse such kinds of reactions, or to negate my point (which by the way is actually the only thing that should ever matter to you).
>>
File: 1499627157082.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499627157082.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>movie """"""""""game""""""""""
>character picks up some item
>makes some witty remark or observation
Every time
>>
>>387407025
>That really is just what you keep telling yourself to justify the insecurity you are experiencing.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were projecting. I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck about your completely retarded semantic argument about your own autistic definition of an already obnoxiously ambiguous word. I just find your responses amusing.
>>
>>387407170
Sure, keep deluding and excusing yourself, you pile of garbage.
>>
>>387407297
I'd say the autismo who genuinely thinks people will take him seriously when he types walls of text about his own unique definition of a word is the only one delusional here.
>>
>>387407067
>movie game
>see something cool in the distance
>game treats you like a retard and needs the character to express how you should feel (Whoa, would you look at that whoooa)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-083111.png (752KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-083111.png
752KB, 1080x1920px
WRONG. This was the tighest shit back in the day. Definitely a gamecube hidden gem.
>>
>>387407428
>about his own unique definition of a word
In no way unique, kid. And that is the problem, and yet another case of you making up story to cover up the fact that you just lost an argument really badly.

And again: THAT IS THE PROBLEM, right here. You have absolutely no argument, so you go around, obsessiving over how "mad" I am, screaming autistically about autists, making up stories about my field, about how it "does not matter anyway", anything that helps you to avoid doing that very simple thing:

Admitting that you used the word narrative wrong, and admitting that maybe your entire way of looking at games has not been quite as informed as it could be.

Just of how "made up" that definition is:
First sentence in wiki article:
Narrative is a report of connected events, real or imaginary, presented in a sequence of written or spoken words, or still or moving images,[1][2] or both.

But I'm sure you are going to dodge acknowledging that immediately, once again presenting more evidence for your own narrative how there must be something wrong with me.
>>
>>387407775
op of this comment. I read too fast, I thought it was a discussion based on movies that became a game. My point still stands tho, bibbas
>>
>>387407810
So, will you ever tell me the narrative to Simple 1500 Vol 30 Basketball 1on1? Until you do I'm considering this all pure sophistry bullshit.
>>
>>387407775
man this game was fucking great.
Pure kino
>>
>>387407810
just jumped in the thread when I noticed someone needs to to you to calm down there buddy. It's just video games.
>>
>>387407941
>Until you do I'm considering this all pure sophistry bullshit.
Do you seriously demand me to re-write the events as they take place on the screen of the video you posed into words?
Or do you not realize that the video, screen by screen, depicts a series of events as they unfold over time?
That is the narrative. The images informing you that one character has a ball, then the other has a ball, one jumps, the other blocks etc... that is a narrative. By definitions I've provided. How do you not get this?

Narrative does not mean over-arching character-driven plot with Aristotelian structure of archs: it's the act of communicating events in sequence that makes them seem consistent ad coherent. Like the footage that you yourself provided.

And why the fuck do I need to actually repeatedly explain this to you. The definition has been already provided. Why can't you read?

You people are suprised that I treat you with absolute fucking contempt, but then you keep pulling off this shit?
I can provide you with info, you would have not learned elsewhere, but most RUDIMENTARY USE OF YOUR BRAIN is something you have to do yourself. And you actually have to do that if you wish to be ever treated and considered people.
>>
>>387407810
>>387406225
>>387405124
>>387403865
>>387402957
>>387402497
>>387402209
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: a collection of posts
>>
>>387408123
If you desperately search the board just find people you could give this amazing vapid statement, maybe you should seek help.

Seriously, you are dropping in to inform us that people discussing the subject matter of this board more seriously than you do make you uncomfortable.
Great, we are all really happy to know that: you enriched our existence tremendeously. Thank you. Thank you.
>>
>>387408226
Okay man you're just trolling now. No one is this big of a faggot to keep typing these massive text walls amd expecting people not to make fun of him. Just think about what you're mad about and who you're getting mad to for a second.
>>
>>387408226
>The images informing you that one character has a ball, then the other has a ball, one jumps, the other blocks etc... that is a narrative. By definitions I've provided
So narration is just a absolutely literal description of events which unfold? Literally everything ever is narrated then, its completely meaningless to say that every game has a narrative then.
>>
>>387408297
Honestly just scrolled by and was like "Woaaaahhhhhh a little early for this kind of dumb shit isn't it?"
>>
>>387398187
for a second I thought you were talking about video game adaptation of movies
>>
>>387408464
>So narration is just a absolutely literal description of events which unfold?
Not absolutely literal (that is yet another word you might not want to use unless you know what it means).
But yes, narration is the description of events as they unfold over time. That has been established about, I don't, SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES in this thread alone.

>Literally everything ever is narrated then,
Every game, every movie, every piece of medium that represents as chain of coherent or linked events taking place over time.
Yes. THAT WAS THE POINT I MADE ORIGINALLY. EVERY GAME HAS A NARRATIVE.

>its completely meaningless to say that every game has a narrative then.
It's funny how everybody says "GAMEPLAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT A GAME BECAUSE IT'S SOMETHING EVERY GAME HAS TO HAVE!"
But the goes: "yeah, if every game has to also have a narrative, then it's completely irrelevant".
See the problem here? My point is in hypocrisy of reasoning behind declaring one more important than the other.

>>387408425
Yeah, word count. I forgot that after you run out of all other reasons to whine about losing an argument consistently, you'll eventually end with word count.

Nothing is a graver sin than using words!
Seriously: how do you live with yourself?
>>
>>387403934
That's such a pathetic way to save face, you're getting verbally destroyed and all you can do is pretending to be cool and be passive agressive.
>>
>>387408727
>See the problem here?
No because gameplay can be good or bad or nearly non existent. By your definition no narrative can be good or bad.
>>
>>387408943
>By your definition no narrative can be good or bad.
No? How did you arrive to that conclusion. Gameplay can be complex and heavily present, or extremely simple. And completely indepenent of that, it can also be judged as good or as bad.

How is narrative any different from this. It can be incredibly simplistic (like literally giving you reports of few basic shapes and their positions ROUGHLY invoking an image of say, two paddles and ball in a pingpong match (Pong), or a wall and building blocks in Tetris.
Or it can be intedibly intricate providing complex plots in complex worlds.
And - relatively indepenent of it's complexity, it can just like gameplay, be judged good or bad.

I really have no idea how you concluded that the two are in any way different.

Both gameplay and narrative are present in every game.
Both can be of varying degrees of complexity and numbers of levels on which they work.
Both can be judged in terms of quality by critics.

What gave you the impression that there is some kind of inherent, fundamental difference?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.